- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Menorca
All our Menorca collections:
- The best beach hotels on Menorca
- The best family hotels on Menorca
- The best spa hotels on Menorca
- The best rural hotels on Menorca
Menorca may well be the second largest Balearic Island, but it certainly lags behind Mallorca and Ibiza when it comes to development. Over the years this has worked very much in its favour; the island has been bypassed by the ravers and party crowd and has become a truly family orientated holiday spot. There are plenty of options in terms of accommodation; there are masses of mediocre hotels, and an abundance of self-catering villas and apartments, but really good hotels are slightly harder to find. Our selection of the best places to stay in Menorca will give you some ideas, whether you opt for the foodie paradise of Sant Joan de Binissaida or the rural idyll that is Biniarroca. If you're looking for a villa our apartment, we suggest you visit our online booking partner booking.com.
Mahon is the island's capital and is where you'll find Menorca's airport. It sits atop one of the world's largest natural harbours and has a charming old town with much English influence in evidence. It's a good place to stay if you wish a city location (plenty of cafe life and people watching to be had), plus easy access to the beach.
Ciutadella was the island's capital until the British arrived in the early 18th century. It is equally as charming as Mahon, and also built around a pretty port (though the scale is not the same!), but at the other end of the island. You'll find a gothic cathedral and loads of little boutiques, galleries and cafes. The beaches are to the south of the city.
The beaches are quite unspoilt and images of clear blue waters and swathes of white sand are certainly what you will find here. Menorca has more beaches than both Mallorca and Ibiza put together, and whilst many have been developed and have plenty of facilities on site, you can still find a few with no hotels, apartments or bars and cafes.
If you want a perfect beach with all facilities try Arenall d'en Castell, but for something off the beaten track we'd suggest Cales Coves - a trip for the adventurous with numerous Bronze Age caves, some of which are still inhabited by would-be hippies.
Menorca has become a bit of a mecca for sailors. It is blessed with more wind than its Balearic neighbours but also has many sheltered, pine edged coves where one can drop anchor. There are many companies offering RYA courses, or from whom you can charter a boat for a day or longer.
As you would expect there is also plenty on offer in terms of canoeing, surfing and diving.
If you like to explore on two feet, there are a wide range of way marked walks around the island from short circular routes to much longer expeditions, including the Cami de Cavalls, the ancient coastal pathway which circumnavigates the island.
Menorca is a lovely place for cycling. The landscape offers green rolling hills, wooded gorges, and rocky coves. With some 3000km of paths, tracks and roads, it is the ideal way to appreciate the island's natural beauty and so much more.
What Not To Miss
- Be sure to hike along the beautiful Cami de Cavalls walking trail, which is a path following the coast of the entire island, and enjoy the wonderful ocean views.
- Buy a shared ticket allowing you to visit both the historic and peaceful Cathedral Ciudadella as well as the charming Convent Sant Agusti Ciutadella.
- At the Isla del Rey, just a short boat ride away from Mahon, you'll find an 18th-century building and the remains of a Paleochristian Basilica from the 6th-century! A lovely day trip.
Just remember that if you're planning to visit during the busy summer months, you'll have to get organised and book the best places to stay in Menorca well ahead. Alternatively come in the quieter months when the sun is still warm, but you get a lot more beach for your buck!
- Ca Na Xini is a romantic, luxury hideaway set amid vineyards, yet just 3km from the beach. Adults only, this property oozes style and sophistication.
- Torralbenc embodies contemporary chic and is great for foodies with its award winning chef. Book in here for a truly spoiling stay!
- Biniarroca Country House Hotel is a 16th century farmhouse that offers stylish traditional accommodation just outside Sant Luis. What's more, this adults only retreat is surrounded by lovely gardens with a pool set in a flower filled courtyard.
- Hotel Can Faustino, a former castle dating back to the 1600s, oozes low-key luxury. Rustic beauty complemented by muted tones and minimal décor. Boasts two pools, two bars and a spa.
- Jardi De Ses Bruixes is a picturesque blue and white fronted town house, offering magnolia rooms and spacious bathrooms with modern facilities. You'll love the understated but upscale feel of the place, whilst you can even book an in-room massage to fully unwind! A short walk from central Mahon.
- Son Granot is dripping in luxury; a manor house with cream coloured suites featuring four poster beds, a swimming pool and excellent restaurant. Wonderfully romantic!
- Son Granot is an elegant manor house just 500m from the sea. It boasts an excellent restaurant and can arrange a myriad of activities with something for everyone in the family.
- Located in the oldest part of Mahon, Casa Alberti offers an apartment (sleeping up to four people) as well as a range of unfussy rooms and suites - perfect for family getaways. Enjoy breakfast each morning in their charming courtyard to set you up for the day.
- Biniatram is set in the countryside a mile away from the beach at Cala Morell and offers simple, clean rooms with a lovely outdoor swimming pool. What's more, self-catering accommodation (apartments with kitchens) are available for families and groups.
- Binigaus Vell is a former farmhouse with country style terracotta-floored rooms. Located just a short distance away from the beach and with many activities on offer locally, there's plenty to keep the whole family entertained!
For those on a budget
- Son Triay Nou is a friendly agriturismo located in the centre of the island. Perfect for those on a budget with rooms starting from only €80 per night.
- Casa Alberti is located in the heart of Mahon. With rooms from only €90 per night it is an excellent value spot! Wonderfully located near all the sights.
- S'Engolidor Restaurante E Fonda is a quaint country house offering accommodation from just €50 per night! Terracotta tiles, exposed beams, views of the S'Engolidor ravine and a lovely restaurant - the perfect budget break.
- 971 Con Encanto provides comfortable whitewashed bedrooms and one self-catering apartment along a quiet street in Ciutadella with a number of sights, bars and restaurants nearby. Rooms from just €63.
- The Cheap & Chic Hotel offers, as the name suggests, unfussy accommodation at an excellent price - light-filled rooms featuring plenty of modern artwork start from just €61 per night.
For a rural retreat
- Biniatram may be rural, but it's still only a mile from the beach and close to Ciutadella. It is easily one of the best places to stay in Menorca for those looking for the best of all worlds.
- Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi is a hidden gem situated between Ciutadella and the coast. Here you'll find wonderful food plus a lovely pool and tennis court on site.
- Ses Sucreres offers bohemian style accommodation featuring stone walls and detailed prints, whilst there's also a rustic courtyard in which to enjoy breakfast. Surrounded by mountains, there are a myriad of wonderful walking, cycling and hiking trails nearby.
- Located off the beaten track, the adults only Finca Atalis is set in 75 acres of farmland and boasts wonderful views. Smart, simple and spacious accommodation in a tranquil setting.
- Torralbenc boasts a collection of contemporary farmhouses surrounded by grass plains. Modern minimalist accommodation, a spa and all the other necessary mod cons make this a great choice for a rural getaway.
- Alcaufar Vell offers twenty one stylish rooms. Its superb restaurant features dining under the olive trees with an emphasis on Mediterranean cuisine and Menorcan specialities.
- Sant Joan de Binissaida is a renovated farmhouse offering chic accommodation as well as a Michelin-starred restaurant serving Mediterranean gastronomic classics. Relax by the pool or wander around the lovely gardens, which is where they grow many of the vegetables used in their cooking.
- Hotel Abril 37 is a charming adults only boutique guest house situated in a quiet part of Ciutadella. Offering boutique accommodation, a small orchard and a cosy communal lounge, it's the perfect choice to get away from it all.
- Artiem Audax enjoys a terrific beachfront location, so you can spend your days lounging by the seaside soaking up the sun. What's more, it's adults only and features an extensive spa.
- Situated in Mahon's natural harbour, Barcelo Hamilton Menorca features a spa, a number of hot tubs and two outdoor pools. With smart, contemporary accommodation and no kids allowed, it's an ideal grown ups retreat.
- Alcaufar Vell features a lovely outdoor pool in a large garden, perfect for a spot of relaxation with a tipple! Their 21 stylish rooms all feature whirlpool baths and you can wander around the grounds inspecting the variety of vegetables grown on site.
For holiday villas and apartments
- For a huge range from budget studios to luxury villas, we recommend you visit our online booking partner, booking.com.
- It's best to visit between May and October when the weather's the warmest, with days in July and August averaging 25°C. This will be high season, however, and so expect a fair number of fellow tourists. That said, it's far from as busy as neighbouring Mallorca.
- Menorca Airport, also known as Mahon Airport, is located 5km southwest of Mahon. Flights from London take 2.5 hours, whilst it takes 45 minutes longer coming from Edinburgh.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure where to book?
Best Hotels in Menorca
S'Engolidor Restaurante e Fonda 5 rooms from $57Es Migjorn Gran, Menorca
A quaint country house dating back to the 1800s offering guests five homely bedrooms. Terracotta tiles, exposed beams and comfortable beds. The hotel has a popular restaurant with outdoor terrace dining and views of the S’Engolidor ravine. A charming spot with lots of character.Hideaway - Located in a charming village experience a more rural side to MenorcaDiving - Diving on offer at nearby beachesViews - Great views from hotelGreat walks - Good for walkers.
Hotel Can Faustino 24 rooms from $177Ciutadella
This 16th century former castle is low key luxury. Minimal and muted decors allow its rustic beauty and natural furnishings to do the talking with some rooms enjoying private balconies. Much of the fruit and vegetables are grown on site and produce is local. There are two pools and sumptuous spa.Diving - There are plenty of dive schools on the island and for the already certified try some of the more challenging cave dives.Sailing - 'Menorca en Barco' comes highly recommended for its group and private boat trips.Local markets - Good for local colour.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Hostal La Palma 18 rooms from $40Fornells, Menorca
Located in the centre of the charming marina in a small fishing village, this hotel offers guests a private garden and swimming pool just minutes from the beach. With lots of good restaurants nearby and lots of sporting activities on offer, this is a great value getaway for all the family.Value chic - Simple yet stylish and well pricedSailing - Sailing company Wind Fornells nearbyDiving - Diving Center FornellsGreat walks - Albufera d'es Grau
Melia Cala Galdana 341 rooms from $1239Minorca, Menorca
A luxury resort boasting a beach side position on a beautiful cove. The property offers a range of rooms from indulgent penthouse suites to classic doubles. All are contemporary and feature plenty of glass and white on white style. Expect a host of activities on offer and exemplary cuisine.Beach Life - A luxurious property set directly on a beautiful horse-shoe shaped beach.Diving - The hotel can organise scuba diving lessons.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolViews - Great views from hotel
971 Con Encanto 6 rooms from $72Ciutadella (Menorca)
White washed walls and exposed wooden beams - comfortable bedrooms with free WiFi and one self catered apartment with lounge area and kitchenette. Tucked away down a quiet, pedestrian street you feel a world away from the bustle of town - yet its sights and restaurants are within walking distance.Local exploring - Just 50m from Ciutadella Cathedral with bars and restaurants on your doorstepValue chic - Chic and modern accommodation at an inviting priceFishing - Fishing available nearbySights nearby - Cathedral of Minorca
Rifugio Azul 4 rooms from $74Ciutadella
A charming guest house situated on a quiet street in the heart of the seaside town of Ciutadella. Bedrooms are simple and colourful with terracotta tiled floors and exposed brick facades. Each have a small private terrace or balcony. Just a short walk from good restaurants and local shops.Local exploring - 200m from Cathedral of Minorca and walking distance from many more sightsDiving - Available with Dive Inn MenorcaPrivate Hot Tub - Private Balcony Spa BathLocal markets - Ses Voltes (The Arches)
Finca Atalis 10 rooms from $160Es Migjorn Gran, Menorca
An adults only secluded retreat set in 75 acres of farmland with scenic views and an elegant swimming pool with sun terrace. Bedrooms are all air conditioned and some have private outside spaces. Local restaurants a short walk away. A quiet farm house for lazy relaxation.Great walks - Walk along beautiful beaches nearby or explore the finca's extensive grounds.Hideaway - In a beautiful off the beaten track location - truly away from the crowdsSwimming Pool - Large outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adults only
Binigaus Vell 15 rooms from $137Menorca
This former farm house is walking distance from the amenities of town. The exterior is all white-washed walls whilst inside the rooms are decorated in a country style with terracotta floors. Breakfast and dinner are served whilst a packed lunch is available. Perfect for exploring the nearby beaches!Great walks - Cala Binigaus, Santo Tomas and San Adeodato beaches are a cross-country walk away. Walking maps are available from reception.Sights nearby - Nearby points of interest include Sant Agustí prehistoric settlement and the Cave of the DovesSailing - Boats can be arranged through the hotelSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - I Escape
Ses Sucreres 6 rooms from $126Menorca
This bijoux property is so welcoming you feel like you are in a home stay. The decor is bohemian in style with stone walls, rich colours and detailed prints. There are two lounges, a rustic courtyard garden, guest ipad and e-bikes for rent. Breakfast is served and town is but a short walk.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Great walks - Good for walkers.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Kayaking - Available locally.Recommended by - I Escape
Hotel Rural Morvedra Nou 19 rooms from $217Ciutadella (Menorca)
A beautifully restored 17th century home set in luscious flower-filled gardens with swimming pool, just a short drive from Ciutadella. Rustic chic rooms with terracotta tiled floors, exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Comfy communal lounge areas and authentic Menorcan cuisine.Local exploring - A great base for exploring Ciutadella and the surrounding area.Hideaway - Off the beaten track location perfect for a holiday away from the crowdsViews - The property benefits from both country and sea views.Sailing - Enjoy a sailing trip from nearby Ciutadella
Hotel Es Mercadal 6 rooms from $171Es Mercadal, Menorca
A traditional Menorcan house dating back to 1869 set in a quiet village in the rural heart of the island. Four bedrooms and two suites individually decorated with exposed wooden beams and terracotta tiles in a charming rustic style. A haven of peace and quiet away from the crowds.Local exploring - Situated right in the rural heart of the island, so there's easy access to all other partsTraditional - The property dates back to the 19th century and has been restored in keeping with the period.Great walks - Menorca is a paradise for hikers and the property is located at the foot of Monte ToroHideaway - A rural hideaway, far from the crowds on the beach
Jardi de ses Bruixes 16 rooms from $137Menorca
This picture perfect teal and white fronted townhouse is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the out. Behind its traditional facade are chic, airy guest rooms with spacious bathrooms and wood-burning stoves. Mahón town, with plenty of sights and eateries, is a short walk.Sights nearby - Mao town's Santa Maria church and the Carmelite Convent and Church are walking distanceSailing - Head to the bustling harbour where daily boat trips departLocal markets - Mercado de Pescadoes for local produceFull of characterRecommended by - I Escape, Fodors
Son Tretze 8 rooms from $177Sant Lluis, Menorca
A short walk from Sant Lluis Village, Son Tretze is an adults only B&B offering a peaceful haven. Spacious bedrooms are tastefully decorate in rustic chic style - all with private lounge area or sun terrace. Just five mins from the beach yet a world away from the crowds.Local exploring - Well placed for exploring Mahon and the surrounding area.Great walks - An abundance of hiking tracks in Menorca for all abilitiesSailing - Departure from the port of MahonSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Agriturismo Son Vives 5 rooms from $137Ferreries, Menorca
A quiet, adults only retreat away from coastal crowds with a swimming pool, sun terrace and BBQ area. Bedrooms have a modern farmhouse-chic feel with exposed wooden beams, crisp white-washed walls and some with private terraces. Come for total relaxation and glorious panoramic views.Local exploring - The entire island is fairly accessible from this central location.Views - From its elevated hilltop position the property has wonderful panoramic viewsGreat walks - Good hiking routes for all abilities on your doorstep.Restrictions on children - No children
Hotel Can Roca Nou 5 rooms from $90Mahon (Menorca)
Located just five mins from Mahon's bustling port, this hotel has five simple rooms and suites, elegantly decorated with white washed walls, large comfortable beds and en suite bathrooms with all mod cons. Ideal for those who like to combine a beach and city break and excellent value for money.Local exploring - Situated in the centre of Mahon, so you can easily explore the city on footValue chic - Stylish rooms start from as little as €79 per night including breakfast.Fishing - Arrange a deep sea fishing tripSights nearby - Iglesia del Carmen
Hotel Petit Mao 6 rooms from $97Menorca
Unassuming from the outside, on the inside this petit hotel is a homely haven. Rooms are all individually decorated: white walls contrasting with retro fabrics and furnishings. Its pool and garden are small but perfectly formed. Only breakfast is served but town is but an e-bike ride away!Sights nearby - The Santa Maria and Carmelite Convent Church are within walking distanceLocal markets - For local produce go to Mercado de PescadoesSailing - Can be booked nearby.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - I Escape
HoMe Hotel 5 rooms from $91Ciutadella (Menorca)
A homely guest-house close to the Old Town. Simple but stylish rooms with high ceilings, exposed wooden beams and terracotta floors. No restuarant but there's a shared kitchen & charming patio terrace for outdoor dining. A short walk from the town centre with plenty to explore on the doorstep.Value chic - With doubles from just €80 per night including breakfast, it is excellent value for money.Local exploring - Situated right in the heart of Ciutadella, you can explore the town on foot.Sights nearby - You're right next door to the Old town, so there's lots to see on the doorstep.Local markets - Plaza del Mercat
Ca Na Xini 8 rooms from $211Ferreries, Menorca
A romantic hideaway amidst lush countryside and vineyards, just 3km from the beach. A traditional country house with boutique contemporary interiors. Minimalist white washed rooms have lots of natural light and balconies. Lovely gardens, and swimming pool. Adults only retreat.LuxuryRomantic BreakSights nearby - Castle of Santa Àgueda, the 18th century Saint Bartholomew's church and a Neolithic settlement.Restrictions on children - Over 18s welcome.Recommended by - I Escape
Binissafullet Vell 8 rooms from $88Mahon
Set in a peaceful garden with swimming pool, this secluded hotel offers an escape from the coastal crowds. The bedrooms have a traditional feel - with exposed beams and tiled floors. Enjoy meals at the hotel or take a short drive to the nearby seaside town of Mahon. A great value stay.Hideaway - Tranquil gardens, inviting pool, away from the hustle and bustle of townValue chic - Traditional accommodation and a welcoming stay all at a great priceKayaking - Hire kayaks to explore island cavesGreat walks - Explore the famous Cami de Cavalls
Albranca Hotel 5 rooms from $102Ciutadella (Menorca)
Homely, boutique property with a terrace bursting full of fruit trees and accommodation in elegantly converted, 18th Century stables. Bedrooms are charmingly authentic yet with a modern style. Located near the town centre, there is lots to see and do nearby.Value chic - Traditional yet chic with an inviting priceGreat walks - Explore 'Camí de Cavalls', the round-island coastal pathKayaking - Hire kayaks and explore hidden beachesSailing - Charter a catamaran for the day
Torralbenc 27 rooms from $189Alaior, Menorca
A collection of contemporary chic farmhouses surrounded by grass plains. Modern minimalist rooms and suites have all white everything, parquet floors, balconies, some have private pools, and all the mod cons. Award-winning chef, extensive spa, and relaxing vistas. Peace and tranquility.Views - Wonderful views over to the MediterraneanFoodies - Award-winning chef.LuxurySpa breaksRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, CN Traveller, I Escape
Artiem Audax 240 rooms from $99Serpentona, Menorca
An eco-friendly, adults-only option with extensive spa, rooftop pool, and some fabulous sea views. Guestrooms have a contemporary feel with high-end amenities, plus suites boast Jacuzzis. Enjoy numerous water sports on the neighboring beach, one of the island's finest.Total relaxation - No noisy children by the pool plus an extensive spa menu to try outRomantic Break - A chic adults only escape - made for romanceKayaking - Paddle from Cala Galdana to Cala MitjanaRestrictions on children - Adults only
Cheap & Chic Hotel 7 rooms from $72Ciutadella (Menorca)
A boutique guest house located on a quiet street just minutes walk from the town centre. Bedrooms have a contemporary feel - white washed walls, lots of natural light and modern art pieces. Unfussy accommodation with plenty of restaurants and bars on your doorstep.Local exploring - Right in the heart of town it is easily accessible on footValue chic - The clue is in the name: a stylish stay at a great priceLocal markets - Spend a morning sauntering around the town's marketsKayaking - Hire kayaks to see hidden sea caves
Hotel Abril 37 8 rooms from $86Ciutadella (Menorca)
A charming boutique guest house tucked away on a quiet street. Relax and enjoy the courtyard garden - complete with vegetable patch and small orchard. There is also a cosy communal lounge area where coffee and pastries can be ordered. Bedrooms are bright, and decorated in a modern minimalist style.Value chic - Great accommodation for a low priceTotal relaxation - Adults only hotelKayaking - Have a guided kayak tour to find hidden beachesFishing - Spend a day deep sea fishing
Casa Alberti 6 rooms from $103Mahón, Menorca
A lovely traditional guesthouse in the oldest part of Mahon. Rooms, suites and an apartment (sleeps 4) are simply decorated with white washed walls and large comfy beds. Charming breakfast courtyard and close to beaches and attractions. A great value choice for a family.Great walks - Good for walkers.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.TraditionalLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Alcaufar Vell 21 rooms from $162Sant Lluis, Menorca
Located just outside Sant Lluis and only 1.5km from the nearest beach, Alcaufar Vell has been created from an old stone mansion. Twenty one simple yet stylish rooms all with whirlpool baths. Dine under the olive trees on Mediterranean & Menorcan specialities.Restaurant - Superb restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with Menorcan specialities. Much of the produce is grown on the estate.Swimming Pool - Outdoor PoolFull of characterTraditional
Biniarroca Country House Hotel 18 rooms from $149Sant Lluis, Menorca
16th century farmhouse converted to provide boutique accommodation, just outside the village of Sant Luis. Stylish rooms, delicious food either grown on site or locally sourced and delightful gardens. A beautiful pool set in a flower filled courtyard. A spoiling, adults only retreat.Hideaway - A picturesque and peaceful adults only country abode, nestled amongst bougainvillea filled gardens with a charming pool.Sights nearby - Near to the British fort of Marlborough, the cove of San Esteban and several archaeological sites like Trepucó and Trebalúger.Restrictions on children - Adults onlySwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Fodors
Hotel Tres Sants 8 rooms from $171Ciutadella de Menorca
A gorgeous little hotel in the old town near the Cathedral. A traditional manor house with romantic rustic rooms. Pastel painted walls, four poster beds, floaty linens and private balconies with views over rooftops. Lovely breakfast room, library and hot tub. Full of character, excellent value.Value chicRomantic BreakSights nearby - In the heart of the Cuitadella's old town. Close to the Episcopal palace. Only 150m from the portViews - Great views across the city from the roof terraceRecommended by - I Escape
Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi 25 rooms from $130Ciudadela, Menorca
Hidden gem situated deep in the coutryside between Ciudadella and the coast. Tastefully Restored 18th century manor house filled with rustic antiques. Wonderful food, plus swimming pool and tennis court on site. Perfect for a country escape, yet close to civilization if you need it.Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor Pool
Son Granot 8 rooms from $111Es Castell, Menorca
A strikingly noble manor house with views out to sea and surrounded by lush greenery. Romantic rooms and suites, all creamy in colour, have four poster beds and balconies. Excellent restaurant, pool, and hotel services (boat hire, riding etc). A great choice for a family holiday.Beach LifeViews - Great views over Mahon harbourSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolFour poster beds - For romantics.
Barcelo Hamilton Menorca 154 rooms from $103Mahon (Menorca)
An adults only hotel in the natural harbour of Mahon. Fantastic wellness facilities on offer with two outdoor swimming pools, a number of hydro hot tubs, a small spa and a fitness suite. Bedrooms are spacious with a contemporary, elegant feel. A relaxation resort with nearby bars and restaurants.Romantic Break - Chic and modern adults only accommodation with spa, hot tubs and poolsTotal relaxation - Spa, fine dining and easy beach accessSwimming Pool - Two outdoor swimming poolsRestrictions on children - Over 17s only
Sant Joan de Binissaida 12 rooms from $163Es Castell, Menorca
Experience Mediterranean gourmet delights at this renovated farmhouse. Relax and unwind surrounded by olive groves and gardens, bask by the pool, and get involved with all the surrounding activities. A destination for foodies and families.Foodies - Delicate cuisine based on the great classics of Mediterranean gastronomy - fresh fish and organic vegetables from the garden.Restaurant - Michelin-star menu.FamiliesSwimming Pool - Outdoor Pool in GardensRecommended by - Tablet, Johansens
Biniatram 8 rooms from $109Ciutadella de Menorca
Family owned agriturismo offering both B&B and self catering accommodation. Countryside location just a mile from the beach at Cala Morell and close to Ciutadella too. Simple clean rooms, plus lovely outdoor pool. The perfect place for a spot of authentic local charm.Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolFull of characterTraditionalBack to Nature
Son Triay Nou 7 rooms from $87Ferrerias, Menorca
Family friendly authentic agriturismo in the centre of Menorca. Seven rooms and six apartments are simply and traditionally furnished. Ideal rural island getaway for groups or families with lovely poolSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolsTraditionalBack to Nature