Search the best hotels in Menorca
Menorca may well be the second largest Balearic Island, but it certainly lags behind Mallorca and Ibiza when it comes to development. Over the years this has worked very much in its favour; the island has been bypassed by the ravers and party crowd and has become a truly family orientated holiday spot. There are plenty of options in terms of accommodation; there are masses of mediocre hotels, and an abundance of self-catering villas and apartments, but really good hotels are slightly harder to find. Our selection of the best places to stay in Menorca will give you some ideas, whether you opt for the foodie paradise of Sant Joan de Binissaida or the rural idyll that is Biniarroca. If you're looking for a villa our apartment, we suggest you visit our online booking partner booking.com.
Some of our Menorca collections:
- The best beach hotels on Menorca
- The best family hotels on Menorca
- The best spa hotels on Menorca
- The best rural hotels on Menorca
Where to stay?
- Mahón is the island's capital and is where you'll find Menorca's airport. It sits atop one of the world's largest natural harbours and has a charming old town with much English influence in evidence. It's a good place to stay if you wish a city location (plenty of cafe life and people watching to be had), plus easy access to the beach.
- Ciutadella was the island's capital until the British arrived in the early 18th century. It is equally as charming as Mahón, and also built around a pretty port (though the scale is not the same!), but at the other end of the island. You'll find a Gothic cathedral and loads of little boutiques, galleries and cafes. The beaches are to the south of the city.
The beaches are quite unspoilt and images of clear blue waters and swathes of white sand are certainly what you will find here. Menorca has more beaches than both Mallorca and Ibiza put together, and whilst many have been developed and have plenty of facilities on site, you can still find a few with no hotels, apartments or bars and cafes.
If you want a perfect beach with all facilities try Arenall d'en Castell, but for something off the beaten track we'd suggest Cales Coves - a trip for the adventurous with numerous Bronze Age caves, some of which are still inhabited by would-be hippies.
What Not To Miss
- If you like to explore on two feet, there are a wide range of way marked walks around the island from short circular routes to much longer expeditions, including the Cami de Cavalls, the ancient coastal pathway which circumnavigates the island.
- Buy a shared ticket allowing you to visit both the historic and peaceful Cathedral Ciudadella as well as the charming Convent Sant Agusti Ciutadella.
- At the Isla del Rey, just a short boat ride away from Mahon, you'll find an 18th-century building and the remains of a Paleochristian Basilica from the 6th-century! A lovely day trip.
- The watersports. Menorca has become a bit of a mecca for sailors. It is blessed with more wind than its Balearic neighbours but also has many sheltered, pine edged coves where one can drop anchor. There are many companies offering RYA courses, or from whom you can charter a boat for a day or longer. As you would expect there is also plenty on offer in terms of canoeing, surfing and diving.
- Menorca is a lovely place for cycling. The landscape offers green rolling hills, wooded gorges, and rocky coves. With some 3000km of paths, tracks and roads, it is the ideal way to appreciate the island's natural beauty and so much more.
Just remember that if you're planning to visit during the busy summer months, you'll have to get organised and book the best places to stay in Menorca well ahead. Alternatively come in the quieter months when the sun is still warm, but you get a lot more beach for your buck!
The best places to stay in Menorca
- Located in the oldest part of Mahon, Casa Alberti offers an apartment (sleeping up to four people) as well as a range of unfussy rooms and suites - perfect for family getaways. Enjoy breakfast each morning in their charming courtyard to set you up for the day.
- Hotel Petit Mao is, at first glance, an unassuming stay - but its homely atmosphere, stylish interiors and unbeatable location make it a top choice.
- Jardi De Ses Bruixes is a picturesque blue and white fronted town house, offering magnolia rooms and spacious bathrooms with modern facilities. You'll love the understated but upscale feel of the place, whilst you can even book an in-room massage to fully unwind! A short walk from central Mahon.
- Hotel Can Roca Nou is small and swish, offering five chic rooms that start from as little as €79 per night. An intimate city bolt-hole.
- Situated in Mahon's natural harbour, Barcelo Hamilton Menorca features a spa, a number of hot tubs and two outdoor pools. With smart, contemporary accommodation and no kids allowed, it's an ideal grown-ups retreat.
- Hotel Abril 37 is a charming adults only boutique guest house situated in a quiet part of Ciutadella. Offering boutique accommodation, a small orchard and a cosy communal lounge, it's the perfect choice to get away from it all.
- The Cheap & Chic Hotel offers, as the name suggests, unfussy accommodation at an excellent price - light-filled rooms featuring plenty of modern artwork start from just €61 per night.
- 971 Con Encanto provides comfortable whitewashed bedrooms and one self-catering apartment along a quiet street in Ciutadella with a number of sights, bars and restaurants nearby. Rooms from just €63.
- Hotel Can Faustino, a former castle dating back to the 1600s, oozes low-key luxury. Rustic beauty complemented by muted tones and minimal décor. Boasts two pools, two bars and a spa.
- Rifugio Azul is a simple 4-room guesthouse located in bang smack in the centre of town. A great base from which to explore Ciutadella.
- Son Granot is dripping in luxury; a manor house with cream coloured suites featuring four-poster beds, a swimming pool and excellent restaurant. Wonderfully romantic!
- Sant Joan de Binissaida is a renovated farmhouse offering chic accommodation as well as a Michelin-starred restaurant serving Mediterranean gastronomic classics. Relax by the pool or wander around the lovely gardens, which is where they grow many of the vegetables used in their cooking.
- Biniarroca Country House Hotel is a 16th century farmhouse that offers stylish traditional accommodation just outside Sant Luis. What's more, this adults only retreat is surrounded by lovely gardens with a pool set in a flower filled courtyard.
- The adults-only Son Tretze is a lovely escape, offering 8 spacious bedrooms just a short walk from the village and only 5 minutes from the beach!
- Alcaufar Vell offers twenty one stylish rooms. Its superb restaurant features dining under the olive trees with an emphasis on Mediterranean cuisine and Menorcan specialities.
For a rural getaway
- Biniatram may be rural, but it's still only a mile from the beach and close to Ciutadella. It is easily one of the best places to stay in Menorca for those looking for the best of all worlds.
- Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi is a hidden gem situated between Ciutadella and the coast. Here you'll find wonderful food plus a lovely pool and tennis court on site.
- Ses Sucreres offers bohemian style accommodation featuring stone walls and detailed prints, whilst there's also a rustic courtyard in which to enjoy breakfast. Surrounded by mountains, there are a myriad of wonderful walking, cycling and hiking trails nearby.
- Located off the beaten track, the adults only Finca Atalis is set in 75 acres of farmland and boasts wonderful views. Smart, simple and spacious accommodation in a tranquil setting.
- Torralbenc boasts a collection of contemporary farmhouses surrounded by grass plains. Modern minimalist accommodation, a spa and all the other necessary mod cons make this a great choice for a rural getaway.
- Ca Na Xini is a romantic, luxury hideaway set amid vineyards, yet just 3km from the beach. Adults only, this property oozes style and sophistication.
- Torralbenc embodies contemporary chic and is great for foodies with its award-winning chef. Book in here for a truly spoiling stay!
- Son Triay Nou is a friendly agriturismo located in the centre of the island. Perfect for those on a budget with rooms starting from only €80 per night.
- S'Engolidor Restaurante E Fonda is a quaint country house offering accommodation from just €50 per night! Terracotta tiles, exposed beams, views of the S'Engolidor ravine and a lovely restaurant - the perfect budget break.
- Artiem Audax enjoys a terrific beachfront location, so you can spend your days lounging by the seaside soaking up the sun. What's more, it's adults only and features an extensive spa.
- Son Granot is an elegant manor house just 500m from the sea. It boasts an excellent restaurant and can arrange a myriad of activities with something for everyone in the family.
- Biniatram is set in the countryside a mile away from the beach at Cala Morell and offers simple, clean rooms with a lovely outdoor swimming pool. What's more, self-catering accommodation (apartments with kitchens) are available for families and groups.
- Binigaus Vell is a former farmhouse with country style terracotta-floored rooms. Located just a short distance away from the beach and with many activities on offer locally, there's plenty to keep the whole family entertained!
For holiday villas and apartments
- For a huge range from budget studios to luxury villas, we recommend you visit our online booking partner, Booking.com.
- It's best to visit between May and October when the weather is warmest, with days in July and August averaging 25°C, and often much warmer. This will be high season, however, and so expect a fair number of fellow tourists and expensive room rates.
- Menorca Airport, also known as Mahon Airport, is located 5km southwest of Mahon.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse our pick of the best places to stay in Menorca and start to plan your stay.
- Alternatively, take a look at our choices in Mallorca or Ibiza.
- Or, contact one of our friendly gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Menorca
Best Hotels in Menorca
971 Con Encanto Ciutadella (Menorca) 6 rooms from £52Local exploring - Just 50m from Ciutadella Cathedral with bars and restaurants on your doorstepValue chic - Chic and modern accommodation at an inviting priceFishing - Fishing available nearbySights nearby - Cathedral of Minorca
White washed walls and exposed wooden beams - comfortable bedrooms with free WiFi and one self catered apartment with lounge area and kitchenette. Tucked away down a quiet, pedestrian street you feel a world away from the bustle of town - yet its sights and restaurants are within walking distance. See More
Hostal La Palma Fornells, Menorca 18 rooms from £56Value chic - Simple yet stylish and well pricedSailing - Sailing company Wind Fornells nearbyDiving - Diving Center FornellsGreat walks - Albufera d'es Grau
Located in the centre of the charming marina in a small fishing village, this hotel offers guests a private garden and swimming pool just minutes from the beach. With lots of good restaurants nearby and lots of sporting activities on offer, this is a great value getaway for all the family. See More
Rifugio Azul Ciutadella 4 rooms from £56Local exploring - 200m from Cathedral of Minorca and walking distance from many more sightsDiving - Available with Dive Inn MenorcaPrivate Hot Tub - Private Balcony Spa BathLocal markets - Ses Voltes (The Arches)
A charming guest house situated on a quiet street in the heart of the seaside town of Ciutadella. Bedrooms are simple and colourful with terracotta tiled floors and exposed brick facades. Each have a small private terrace or balcony. Just a short walk from good restaurants and local shops. See More
S'Engolidor Restaurante e Fonda Es Migjorn Gran, Menorca 5 rooms from £69Hideaway - Located in a charming village experience a more rural side to MenorcaDiving - Diving on offer at nearby beachesViews - Great views from hotelTraditional
A quaint country house dating back to the 1800s offering guests five homely bedrooms. Terracotta tiles, exposed beams and comfortable beds. The hotel has a popular restaurant with outdoor terrace dining and views of the S’Engolidor ravine. A charming spot with lots of character. See More
Binissafullet Vell Mahon 8 rooms from £76Hideaway - Tranquil gardens, inviting pool, away from the hustle and bustle of townValue chic - Traditional accommodation and a welcoming stay all at a great priceKayaking - Hire kayaks to explore island cavesGreat walks - Explore the famous Cami de Cavalls
Set in a peaceful garden with swimming pool, this secluded hotel offers an escape from the coastal crowds. The bedrooms have a traditional feel - with exposed beams and tiled floors. Enjoy meals at the hotel or take a short drive to the nearby seaside town of Mahon. A great value stay. See More
Petit Hotel 5 Fars Ciutadella (BALEARIC ISLANDS) 5 rooms from £78Local exploring - Located in the heart of the small town with most of its attractions within walking distance.Great walks - Take a walk along part of the Cami de Cavalls, a pathway running along the coast.Sights nearby - Visit the Naveta d'Es Tudons, an ancient funerary structure and collective tomb.Restrictions on children - Adult only
Artiem Audax Serpentona, Menorca 240 rooms from £79Total relaxation - No noisy children by the pool plus an extensive spa menu to try outRomantic Break - A chic adults only escape - made for romanceKayaking - Paddle from Cala Galdana to Cala MitjanaTennis - Tennis court
Hotel Petit Mao Menorca 6 rooms from £82Sights nearby - The Santa Maria and Carmelite Convent Church are within walking distanceLocal markets - For local produce go to Mercado de PescadoesSailing - Can be booked nearby.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - I Escape
Unassuming from the outside, on the inside this petit hotel is a homely haven. Rooms are all individually decorated: white walls contrasting with retro fabrics and furnishings. Its pool and garden are small but perfectly formed. Only breakfast is served but town is but an e-bike ride away! See More
Cheap & Chic Hotel Ciutadella (Menorca) 7 rooms from £82Local exploring - Right in the heart of town it is easily accessible on footValue chic - The clue is in the name: a stylish stay at a great priceLocal markets - Spend a morning sauntering around the town's marketsSights nearby - Ajuntament De Ciutadella De Menorca
Son Granot Es Castell, Menorca 8 rooms from £84Beach LifeViews - Great views over Mahon harbourSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolFour poster beds - For romantics.
A strikingly noble manor house with views out to sea and surrounded by lush greenery. Romantic rooms and suites, all creamy in colour, have four poster beds and balconies. Excellent restaurant, pool, and hotel services (boat hire, riding etc). A great choice for a family holiday. See More
Sindic Hotel Mahon (Maó-Mahón) 8 rooms from £94Local exploring - Situated directly on the Mahon Historic Center with numerous sights just a stroll away.Great walks - Take long walks along the coastal path Camí de Cavalls.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult only
A chic boutique property set in the heart of historic Mahón. Spacious rooms mix traditonal and contemporary design with crisp white linen, enormous windows and beamed ceilings. The rooftop boasts spectacular city views and a large hot tub ideal for unwinding after a day exploring the island. See More
Hotel Can Roca Nou Mahon (Menorca) 5 rooms from £95Local exploring - Situated in the centre of Mahon, so you can easily explore the city on footValue chic - Stylish rooms start from as little as €79 per night including breakfast.Fishing - Arrange a deep sea fishing tripSights nearby - Iglesia del Carmen
Located just five mins from Mahon's bustling port, this hotel has five simple rooms and suites, elegantly decorated with white washed walls, large comfortable beds and en suite bathrooms with all mod cons. Ideal for those who like to combine a beach and city break and excellent value for money. See More
Ses Sucreres Menorca 6 rooms from £95Sailing - Can be booked nearby.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Great walks - Good for walkers.Kayaking - Available locally.Recommended by - I Escape
This bijoux property is so welcoming you feel like you are in a home stay. The decor is bohemian in style with stone walls, rich colours and detailed prints. There are two lounges, a rustic courtyard garden, guest ipad and e-bikes for rent. Breakfast is served and town is but a short walk. See More
HoMe Hotel Ciutadella (Menorca) 5 rooms from £95Value chic - With doubles from just €80 per night including breakfast, it is excellent value for money.Local exploring - Situated right in the heart of Ciutadella, you can explore the town on foot.Sights nearby - You're right next door to the Old town, so there's lots to see on the doorstep.Local markets - Plaza del Mercat
A homely guest-house close to the Old Town. Simple but stylish rooms with high ceilings, exposed wooden beams and terracotta floors. No restuarant but there's a shared kitchen & charming patio terrace for outdoor dining. A short walk from the town centre with plenty to explore on the doorstep. See More
Hotel Abril 37 Ciutadella (Menorca) 8 rooms from £95Value chic - Great accommodation for a low priceTotal relaxation - Adults only hotelKayaking - Have a guided kayak tour to find hidden beachesFishing - Spend a day deep sea fishing
A charming boutique guest house tucked away on a quiet street. Relax and enjoy the courtyard garden - complete with vegetable patch and small orchard. There is also a cosy communal lounge area where coffee and pastries can be ordered. Bedrooms are bright, and decorated in a modern minimalist style. See More
Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi Ciudadela, Menorca 25 rooms from £99Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolTennis
Hidden gem situated deep in the coutryside between Ciudadella and the coast. Tastefully Restored 18th century manor house filled with rustic antiques. Wonderful food, plus swimming pool and tennis court on site. Perfect for a country escape, yet close to civilization if you need it. See More
Biniatram Ciutadella de Menorca 8 rooms from £100Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolTraditionalFull of characterBack to Nature
Hotel Nou Sant Antoni Ciutadella (Balearic Islands) 7 rooms from £118Local exploring - Situated in the heart of the historic quarter, ideal for exploring the city on foot.Sights nearby - Visit the Naveta d'Es Tudons, an ancient funerary structure and collective tomb.Great walks - Discover the scenic pathway that runs along the coast.Restrictions on children - Adult only
An historic house in the heart of Ciutadella offering a handful of beautiful rustic chic rooms. Design throughout mixes the building's original features with clean contemporary style. Think; exposed stone set beside white washed walls dotted with contemporary art and simple pale wooden furniture. See More
S'Estil-Let Hotel Illes Balears, Menorca 4 rooms from £104Local exploring - Located in a pretty small town and offering easy access to the island beyond.Sights nearby - Visit the the prehistoric structures of Talayots de Binicodrell.Great walks - Take long walks along the scenic bridle path, Camí de Cavalls.Restrictions on children - Adult only
A small boutique property in the historic town of Es Migjorn Gran. Completely renovated throughout the feel is chic and contemporary yet the building's original features are still on show. Traditional Menorcan cuisine is served in the adjoining restaurant. A perfect base to explore the island from. See More
Melia Cala Galdana Minorca, Menorca 341 rooms from £104Families - With its beachside location, kids club, great food and activities galore, it's ideal for a family beach holidayBeach Life - A luxurious property set directly on a beautiful horse-shoe shaped beach.Diving - The hotel can organise scuba diving lessons.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A luxury resort boasting a beach side position on a beautiful cove. The property offers a range of rooms from indulgent penthouse suites to classic doubles. All are contemporary and feature plenty of glass and white on white style. Expect a host of activities on offer and exemplary cuisine. See More
Binigaus Vell Menorca 15 rooms from £104Great walks - Cala Binigaus, Santo Tomas and San Adeodato beaches are a cross-country walk away. Walking maps are available from reception.Sights nearby - Nearby points of interest include Sant Agustí prehistoric settlement and the Cave of the DovesSailing - Boats can be arranged through the hotelTraditionalRecommended by - I Escape
This former farm house is walking distance from the amenities of town. The exterior is all white-washed walls whilst inside the rooms are decorated in a country style with terracotta floors. Breakfast and dinner are served whilst a packed lunch is available. Perfect for exploring the nearby beaches! See More
Jardi de ses Bruixes Menorca 16 rooms from £104Sights nearby - Mao town's Santa Maria church and the Carmelite Convent and Church are walking distanceSailing - Head to the bustling harbour where daily boat trips departLocal markets - Mercado de Pescadoes for local produceDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - I Escape, Fodors
This picture perfect teal and white fronted townhouse is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the out. Behind its traditional facade are chic, airy guest rooms with spacious bathrooms and wood-burning stoves. Mahón town, with plenty of sights and eateries, is a short walk. See More
Agriturismo Son Vives Ferreries, Menorca 5 rooms from £104Local exploring - The entire island is fairly accessible from this central location.Views - From its elevated hilltop position the property has wonderful panoramic viewsGreat walks - Good hiking routes for all abilities on your doorstep.Restrictions on children - No children
A quiet, adults only retreat away from coastal crowds with a swimming pool, sun terrace and BBQ area. Bedrooms have a modern farmhouse-chic feel with exposed wooden beams, crisp white-washed walls and some with private terraces. Come for total relaxation and glorious panoramic views. See More
Son Triay Nou Ferrerias, Menorca 7 rooms from £105Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolsTraditionalBack to Nature
Sodium Boutique Hotel Ciutadella (Balearic Islands) 6 rooms from £108Local exploring - Perfectly located in the heart of Ciutadella, ideal for exploring the city on foot.Great walks - Take a walk on the famous bridle path Camí de Cavalls, which goes right round the coastline.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Boutique
A chic contemporary hotel set besides the old city wall perimeter. Light rooms boast large sliding doors leading onto private terraces. Inside the design is clean with white washed walls, minimalist furniture and modern fixtures and fittings. A smart base to explore the city from. See More
Casa Ladico Mahon (Mahón) 14 rooms from £112Spa breaks - The spa facilities are impressive and boast a traditional Swedish sauna.Total relaxationSights nearby - La Mola de Menorca, a fortress built in the 19th century, is situated close by at the mouth of the harbour.Great walks - Take long walks in the picturesque surrounding countryside.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Llucmacanes Gran Mahón, Menorca 7 rooms from £112Families - The houses and apartments are ideal for families looking for private space for little ones to run around.Local exploring - Well located to explore the island.Great walks - Take long walks along the scenic coastal paths.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A collection of houses, apartments and rooms offering rustic chic accommodation on the sunny island of Menorca. The style is simple and cosy with white washed walls, exposed beams and pale wooden floors. The owners are charming, there's a large swimming pool and a small working farm too. See More
S'Hotelet d'es Born Ciutadella (Menorca Illes Balears) 3 rooms from £113Local exploring - Perfectly situated within the ancient walls of the capital giving easy access to the main attractions.Spa breaks - Indulge in the spa located within an ancient cave.Great walks - Take long walks along the scenic coastal path that runs around the island.Sights nearby - Discover the 19th century palaces of Salort and Torre-Saura.
An elegant hotel located in the heart of the ancient capital. Rooms are all white on white style with simple wooden furniture, luxurious bathrooms and linen draped four posters. A small spa located within an ancient cave is utterly delightful and the city's restaurants are just a stroll away. See More
Casa Alberti Mahón, Menorca 6 rooms from £113Local markets - Good for local colour.TraditionalSights nearby - Well located for major sights.Great walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Biniarroca Country House Hotel Sant Lluis, Menorca 18 rooms from £113Hideaway - A picturesque and peaceful adults only country abode, nestled amongst bougainvillea filled gardens with a charming pool.Sights nearby - Near to the British fort of Marlborough, the cove of San Esteban and several archaeological sites like Trepucó and Trebalúger.Great walks - Make the most of the stunning hikes on the Menorcan Biosphere Reserve.Restrictions on children - Adults onlyRecommended by - Fodors
Hotel Can Faustino Ciutadella 24 rooms from £136Diving - There are plenty of dive schools on the island and for the already certified try some of the more challenging cave dives.Sailing - 'Menorca en Barco' comes highly recommended for its group and private boat trips.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Tablet
This 16th century former castle is low key luxury. Minimal and muted decors allow its rustic beauty and natural furnishings to do the talking with some rooms enjoying private balconies. Much of the fruit and vegetables are grown on site and produce is local. There are two pools and sumptuous spa. See More
Albranca Hotel Ciutadella (Menorca) 5 rooms from £119Value chic - Traditional yet chic with an inviting priceGreat walks - Explore 'Camí de Cavalls', the round-island coastal pathKayaking - Hire kayaks and explore hidden beachesSailing - Charter a catamaran for the day
Finca Atalis Es Migjorn Gran, Menorca 10 rooms from £121Great walks - Walk along beautiful beaches nearby or explore the finca's extensive grounds.Hideaway - In a beautiful off the beaten track location - truly away from the crowdsSwimming Pool - Large outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adults only
An adults only secluded retreat set in 75 acres of farmland with scenic views and an elegant swimming pool with sun terrace. Bedrooms are all air conditioned and some have private outside spaces. Local restaurants a short walk away. A quiet farm house for lazy relaxation. See More
Alcaufar Vell Sant Lluis, Menorca 22 rooms from £123Restaurant - Superb restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with Menorcan specialities. Much of the produce is grown on the estate.Swimming Pool - Outdoor PoolFull of characterTraditional
Sant Joan de Binissaida Es Castell, Menorca 15 rooms from £124Foodies - Delicate cuisine based on the great classics of Mediterranean gastronomy - fresh fish and organic vegetables from the garden.FamiliesSwimming Pool - Outdoor Pool in GardensSpa - Treatments on request.Recommended by - Tablet
Hotel Es Mercadal Es Mercadal, Menorca 6 rooms from £130Local exploring - Situated right in the rural heart of the island, so there's easy access to all other partsTraditional - The property dates back to the 19th century and has been restored in keeping with the period.Great walks - Menorca is a paradise for hikers and the property is located at the foot of Monte ToroHideaway - A rural hideaway, far from the crowds on the beach
A traditional Menorcan house dating back to 1869 set in a quiet village in the rural heart of the island. Four bedrooms and two suites individually decorated with exposed wooden beams and terracotta tiles in a charming rustic style. A haven of peace and quiet away from the crowds. See More
Hotel Tres Sants Ciutadella de Menorca 8 rooms from £130Value chicRomantic BreakSights nearby - In the heart of the Cuitadella's old town. Close to the Episcopal palace. Only 150m from the portViews - Great views across the city from the roof terraceRecommended by - I Escape
A gorgeous little hotel in the old town near the Cathedral. A traditional manor house with romantic rustic rooms. Pastel painted walls, four poster beds, floaty linens and private balconies with views over rooftops. Lovely breakfast room, library and hot tub. Full of character, excellent value. See More
Son Tretze Sant Lluis, Menorca 8 rooms from £134Local exploring - Well placed for exploring Mahon and the surrounding area.Great walks - An abundance of hiking tracks in Menorca for all abilitiesSailing - Departure from the port of MahonSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Casa Telmo Mahon (Maó) 5 rooms from £158Local exploring - Well positioned in the heart of Mahón, ideal for exploring the historical capital and island beyond.Sailing - Take a boat tour around the pretty harbour of Mahón.Great walks - Take long walks along the scenic coastal paths.Restrictions on children - Adult only
A beautifully converted traditional house offering on point style and a superb city location. Rooms are light and airy with white washed walls, traditionally tiled floors, beamed ceilings and choice antiques. From free netflix to well stocked in-room mini bars everything has been thought of. See More
Divina Suites Ciutadella (Menorca) 8 rooms from £139Active Holiday - With lots of activities available in the area, from cycling to watersports, this hotel makes a great choice for an active breakHideaway - Nestled in the heart of Ciutadella, away from the busy seafront, this cosy, boutique hotel is a perfect hideaway holidayRomantic Break - Couples love the discreet, self-contained accommodation at this hotelSailing - Take sailing lessons at the local sailing and windsurfing school during your stay, and see the sea from a different angleRecommended by - I Escape
This boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ciutadella Divina, Menorca. Suites are bright and modern, featuring queen-sized beds with luxurious, Egyptian cotton sheets; the best have heritage features and a private patio. Enjoy the Mediterranean breakfast with fresh local products. A chic hotel. See More
Menorca Experimental Menorca 43 rooms from £139Back to Nature - With a beautiful setting on the UNESCO-protected island of Menorca, book this hotel for an authentic back-to-nature retreatFoodies - Foodies will be pleased by the hotel's fresh, organic menu, with many ingredients grown onsite or sourced locallyHideaway - Book a private villa with a dipping pool for maximum discretion at this stylish rural bolt-holeRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This stylish hotel is nestled among pine groves and juniper shrubs on a renovated Finca in Alaior, Menorca. Inside, airy, open spaces are carved from drystone and waxed concrete, with wooden floors and hand-glazed terracotta tiles adding a rustic feel. Dine al fresco at the chic, organic restaurant. See More
S'Esparteria Hotel Ciutadella 10 rooms from £141Local exploring - Set in the heart of the old town, ideal for exploring by foot.Great walks - Take long walks along the beautiful coastal path that runs around the island.Sights nearby - Visit the majestic 14th-century Santa Maria of Ciutadella Cathedral.Full of character
A chic boutique hotel set on one of Ciutadella's historic streets. Lovingly converted throughout the style is clean and contemporary yet the building still keeps its original charm. The best rooms have private terraces and deep stone baths. A charming base to explore the island from. See More
Torralbenc Alaior, Menorca 27 rooms from £143Views - Wonderful views over to the MediterraneanFoodies - Award-winning chef.LuxuryRomantic BreakRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, CN Traveller, I Escape
A collection of contemporary chic farmhouses surrounded by grass plains. Modern minimalist rooms and suites have all white everything, parquet floors, balconies, some have private pools, and all the mod cons. Award-winning chef, extensive spa, and relaxing vistas. Peace and tranquility. See More
Barcelo Hamilton Menorca Mahon (Menorca) 154 rooms from £143Romantic Break - Chic and modern adults only accommodation with spa, hot tubs and poolsTotal relaxation - Spa, fine dining and easy beach accessSwimming Pool - Two outdoor swimming poolsRestrictions on children - Over 17s only
An adults only hotel in the natural harbour of Mahon. Fantastic wellness facilities on offer with two outdoor swimming pools, a number of hydro hot tubs, a small spa and a fitness suite. Bedrooms are spacious with a contemporary, elegant feel. A relaxation resort with nearby bars and restaurants. See More
Hotel Ca S'Arader Ciutadella 4 rooms from £171Local exploring - Ideally situated in the heart of the city just a few steps from one of the entrances to the medieval city.Great walks - Take long walks along the island's scenic coastal path.Sights nearby - Stop by the majestic 14th century cathedral.Restrictions on children - Adult only
Premium Residence Menorca Binibeca Binibeca, Menorca 150 rooms from £160Romantic Break - With smart apartments, three pools and a relaxed, adults-only atmosphere, book this hotel for your next couples' getawayBeach Life - Set on the coast on the beautiful island of Menorca, book this hotel for a laid-back seaside breakSpa breaks - Boasting a full-service spa onsite, book this hotel for an island-spa hideaway holidayTennis - The hotel can arrange tennis courts for guests offsite; ask hotel staff to reserve a court and stay active on your holiday
This hotel is nestled on a cliff overlooking the sea and the village of Binibeca Vell in the south-east of Menorca. Bright and airy guest suites surround the hotel's main pool terrace - one of three - and offer beautiful sea views. Dine at the à la carte restaurant after a day at the beach. See More
Ca Na Xini Ferreries, Menorca 8 rooms from £161LuxuryRomantic BreakSights nearby - Castle of Santa Àgueda, the 18th century Saint Bartholomew's church and a Neolithic settlement.Restrictions on children - Over 18s welcome.Recommended by - I Escape
A romantic hideaway amidst lush countryside and vineyards, just 3km from the beach. A traditional country house with boutique contemporary interiors. Minimalist white washed rooms have lots of natural light and balconies. Lovely gardens, and swimming pool. Adults only retreat. See More
Hotel Rural Morvedra Nou Ciutadella (Menorca) 19 rooms from £165Local exploring - A great base for exploring Ciutadella and the surrounding area.Hideaway - Off the beaten track location perfect for a holiday away from the crowdsViews - The property benefits from both country and sea views.Sailing - Enjoy a sailing trip from nearby Ciutadella
A beautifully restored 17th century home set in luscious flower-filled gardens with swimming pool, just a short drive from Ciutadella. Rustic chic rooms with terracotta tiled floors, exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Comfy communal lounge areas and authentic Menorcan cuisine. See More
Cugo Gran Mahon 12 rooms from £364Total relaxation - Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves this is a luxurious and tranquil spot to unwind.Birdwatching - Spot eagles and numerous types of water fowl at S'Albufera des Grau.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A beautifully renovated farmhouse set in 250 acres of vineyards and olive groves. An agroturismo at heart (but a very luxurious one at that) the food is regional, delicious and made with produce largely taken from the garden. There's a glorious pool and plenty of beautiful walks to embark on. See More