Search the best hotels in Ionian Islands
About Ionian Islands
The Ionian group, like their most famous member Corfu, are a cooler, more verdant version of Greece, with more cypresses and olive groves. They feel a bit more European until you get to the beaches which are fine examples of the very best of white-sand-turquoise-waters Greek island perfection. Each island in the group has an independent culture, which runs from the architecture to the food. The best places to stay in the Ionian islands reflect these charming differences.
Our Ionian Islands Collections:
- The Best Places to Stay on Corfu
- The Best Places to Stay on Kefalonia
- The Best Places to Stay on Ithaca
- The Best Places to Stay on Lefkada
- The Best Places to Stay on Zante
- The Best Places to Stay on Kythira
Where to stay - which island?
- Corfu has long been a favourite of travellers who like their beach break with a side of culture. For about the last 130 years people have travelled to this lushest of the Ionian islands with its mountainous north of steep cliffs and pebbly coves and its flatter, sandier south covered in cypress forests and farmland. The island's bounty has meant it has been historically wealthy and this wealth has been expressed with the construction of great libraries and centres of learning and gorgeous villas.
- Kefalonia is best known for Caretta caretta - Loggerhead turtles which visit the lagoon just beyond the island's capital Argostoli, Myrtos Beach, voted 'Best Greek Beach' more than ten times, and as the location for Captain Corelli's Mandolin. The success of the book and the film haven't spoilt this unspoilt island and the pretty villages of the story are still pretty - especially those of the charming Livatho Peninsula.
- Ithaca could almost be described as two islands (it comprises two large pieces of land joined in the middle by a slim strip). Famous as the home of Odysseus (though historians and archaeologists are not so sure now), there's plenty of culture, plus lovely beaches, dramatic cliffs and wonderful views. It's a great destination for active sorts with loads of hiking and biking and fantastic sea-kayaking too.
- Lefkada is called an Ionian island but it's actually connected to mainland Greece via a narrow causeway and small bridge. Despite this easy access and its beautiful beaches and cosmopolitan capital, Lefkada is still one of the least visited islands in the group.
- Zante is situated to the south of Kefalonia and is reputed to have some of the most beautiful beaches in the region, surrounded by soaring cliffs and turquoise sparkling waters.
- Kythira, positioned just south of the Peloponnese is another of the 'less travelled' Ionian Islands. Sure, it's well set up for visitors, but it's not as popular as the beauty of its beaches and the variety of attractions mean it could be. It has a reputation of being secluded and relaxing - just like the beaches.
As with most Greek destinations, the best places to stay in the Ionian Islands get quickly booked up in the busy summer season. So if you don't want to miss out, get organised and book early!
The best places to stay in the Ionian Islands
For the Greek Island Idyll
- The Corfu Palace is just a 10 minute stroll from the centre of Corfu Town and has wonderful ocean views right across to the mainland. The Corfu Palace was one of the first hotels built on Corfu, so it's got something of the grand old dame about it with private balconies and terraces.
- Emelisse Hotel in Fiskardo, Kefalonia is a luxurious choice. With four poster beds, balconies with stunning views and if you stretch the budget you'll get your own pool!
- Lefkada's San Nicolas Resort is one of the best places to stay in the Ionian Islands if you want to get away from it all, but still have luxurious contemporary surrounds and all the mod. cons.. Built right over a gentle cliff, this hotel has incredible sea views, a stunning pool and is just a short stroll to the beach.
- Delfino blu ticks all the boxes being located just above one of Corfu's most beautiful beaches but also close enough to happening Sidari so that you can visit the nightlife.
- Katouna Suites is a fabulous adults-only property perched on a hillside above the coast in northern Lefkada. The all suites accommodation has a sophisticated vibe with cool, luxurious interiors and balconies with views to die for! There's a stunning pool (with bar) and it's only 10 mins to the nearest taverna.
- The Zefiros Traditional Hotel is right on the beach in one of Corfu’s most idyllic villages where the mountains seem to roll right down into crystal clear waters. There are just 11 rooms and you’re close to bars and restaurants.
- Zante’s Porto Zante Villas & Spa are a collection of luxurious villas right on the coast. There are just ten villas each with a private pool, marble bathroom and a wonderful private terrace facing the ocean. There’s a fabulous waterfront spa, a chic cocktail bar and a Mediterranean restaurant.
- Ithica’s Perantzada hotel is a sophisticated art hotel situated in Vathi. The all-white rooms and suites ooze class and boast private balconies which have wonderful views over Vathi Bay.
- Hotel Margarita on Kythira is traditional and cheerful. Converted from a 19th Century mansion, the hotel is all exposed flagstone floors and stone arches around a courtyard terrace with a beautiful view. Just off the narrow high street, this is ideal if you want to be close to the centre of town and to the beach. With twelve rooms starting from just £42 a night, this is also really good value.
- Hidden away in the Corfu countryside, the Villa de Loulia is one of the best places if you want to experience some of their lesser known pleasures. Only 400metres from the nearest beach, you're also quite close to the mountains of Perithia and several interesting abandoned villages. This is also a great place for foodies - the gourmet restaurant serves local specialities.
- If you're looking for something traditional and cheerful then one of the best places is the Hotel Margarita. Converted from a 19th Century mansion, the hotel is all exposed flagstone floors and stone arches around a courtyard terrace with a beautiful view. Just off the narrow high street, this is ideal if you want to be close to the centre of town and to the beach. With twelve rooms starting from just £42 a night, this is also really good value.
For a Beach Break
- Corfu's Marbella Beach Hotel is the perfect place for a beach break: five stars and right on a private beach, you have everything you need here and more. Including four different restaurants, watersports facilities galore, an extensive spa, pool and the opportunity to do some sailing or diving.
- Ithica’s Captain Yiannis Hotel is an unfussy spot offering simple apartments with their own kitchenettes. The property boasts splendid views of the Ionian Sea and you're just minutes from the beach - ideal if you want to spend your days soaking up the sun.
For Corfu Town
- Corfu's Siorra Vittoria is in the heart of old Corfu Town, a gorgeous neo-classical building right by City Hall Square and the Ionian Parliament. Originally a mansion, this hotel is elegant and charming. A good choice for a romantic sunny break.
- The Bella Venezia is right by Corfu Town's 'Spianada', which is the main street, and within easy walking distance of the main attractions of the town. It's also great value.
- The Corfu Palace also has an excellent location, just 10 minutes stroll to the centre of town, and yet you still have wonderful ocean views - right across to the mainland. The Corfu Palace was one of the first hotels built on Corfu, so it's has something of the grand old dame about it with private balconies and terraces.
- Lefkada’s San Nicolas Resort is a great option if you want to get away from it all, but still have luxurious contemporary surrounds and all the mod. cons.. Built on a hillside this hotel has incredible sea views - on a good day you can see neighbouring Kefalonia and Ithaca, a stunning pool and is just a short stroll to the beach.
- If you're travelling with children we'd recommend the Petani Bay Hotel, overlooking the Ionian Sea on Kefalonia. Luxurious, yet not overpriced, it offers superb facilities including a children's pool and they can arrange activities for all ages.
- The Sidari Beach Hotel is right on Corfu’s Sidari Beach just a short stroll from the centre of the village. There are 31 elegant and contemporary rooms, a restaurant serving Greek and Italian cuisine and a beautiful pool.
- The Pelecas Country Club on Corfu started out as a farmhouse in the 18th century and has 11 rooms in the converted stables and old olive press. The rooms and suites are full of character and they serve a hearty brunch until 11am.
- Ithaca’s Levendis Estate is an ideal choice for families (accommodation is in two bedroom cottages spread around the estate) and is one of the best places for those looking for an eco-friendly yet luxurious holiday away from the madding crowds.
For Great Value
- The Bella Vista, a gorgeous, beach facing Greek guest house, is perfect for families on a limited budget. Close to the main attractions and a short walk from lovely private beaches, they have rooms and apartments sleeping from one to five people starting from just £35 a night.
- Still very reasonably priced, at less than £60 per night, the Levant Hotel has a more peaceful setting in the hills above the Ionian sea. This lovely neo-classical hotel is a great place to relax if you like a country house hotel vibe.
- For around £60 per night you can stay at the Melina Bay Hotel, which is right under Kassiopi Castle on the beach. There are just 20 rooms, a Mediterranean restaurant on a scenic terrace and helpful staff.
- Lefkada’s Aliki Hotel is a quiet, great value 22 room hotel with wonderful views of the beautiful Ionian Sea. The rooms are comfortable and you’re well located for the beach. Prices start from just €70 per night.
For an Apartment or Villa
If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner booking.com.
- Corfu International Airport is well connected to the UK, with direct flights available to most major UK airports, and minor ones too during summer. It’s also well connected to other European destinations. Corfu is also a ferry hub. During the summer Kefalonia Airport is also fairly well linked to European destinations, but mostly by low-cost and charter airlines. During the ’off season’ it’s mostly a domestic airport. The same can be said for Lefkada Preveza/ Aktion Airport. Zakynthos Airport and Kythira Airport are also predominantly domestic. The Ionian Islands are well linked by ferry.
- If you want to hire a car we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- It’s difficult to pinpoint the perfect time to visit the Ionian Island group, as each island has its own variations, but generally the islands open for visitors around March and get busy from around Greek Orthodox Easter until the end of October when the sailing finishes.
Still not sure?
- Refine your search to the best places to stay on Corfu,
- Or the best places to stay on Ithaca?
- Kefalonia or Lefkada?
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Ionian Islands
Best Hotels in Ionian Islands
Hotel Margarita Kythira 12 rooms from £43Local exploring - Perfectly located for exploring the historic town of ChoraValue chic - A quaint, traditional stay at an inviting priceGreat walks - Good for walkers.Fishing - Excellent fishing nearby.
Avithos Resort Svoronata, Kefalonia 52 rooms from £56Beach Life - Located a stone's throw from the coast on the picturesque Greek island of Kefalonia, book this hotel for your next seaside breakLocal exploring - Perched in a beautiful natural setting close to the coast, this hotel is an ideal base for local exploring on the islandFamilies - There are a variety of accommodation options for families here, and a separate kid's pool perfect for a family holidaySights nearby - Take a private island tour organised through the hotel and see the island's sights accompanied by a local guideRecommended by - I Escape
This family-friendly resort is nestled among cypress trees on the island of Kefalonia. Suites harmonise with the natural landscape through a palette of earthy hues and overlook the pretty gardens and patio. A freshwater, Olympic-sized pool and adjacent kid's pool complete this stylish hideaway. See More
Aliki Hotel Lefkada 22 rooms from £61Romantic Break - With stunning sea views and comfortable rooms it's the ideal spot for a quiet, romantic break on the Greece island of Lefkada.Diving - Scuba diving enthusiasts will love some of the diving spots off Lefkada.Sights nearby - The hotel sits just three miles from Onassis Statue.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Paxos Fairytales Gaios, Paxos 3 rooms from £61Families - Families can be accommodated in the hotel's self-catering apartment, with multiple bedrooms and a fully-equipped kitchenRomantic Break - With well-appointed rooms and a great location close to the coast, this hotel makes a hassle-free romantic getawayBeach Life - Set close to the beach on the pretty island of Paxos, book this hotel for a relaxing seaside breakGreat walks - See the pretty port of Gaios on a long walk; the hotel's central location makes it a great starting point for exploring
This hotel offers boutique rooms and contemporary studio apartments overlooking the sea on the island of Paxos. Interiors offer a tranquil, romantic atmosphere with warm lighting and luxury linens. Set a short walk from the beach, this hotel is perfect for a couples' seaside break. See More
Levant Hotel Pelekas, Corfu 25 rooms from £64Groups - The hotel welcomes groups of artists, musicians and yoga enthusiasts.Views - Breathtaking views of the Ionian Sea.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorHouse party feel - Be prepared to meet people.Recommended by - Fodors
Lovely neo-classical hotel in the hills above the Ionian sea. Attractive traditional building, charming rooms with sea facing balconies, lovely terrace and cafe, and swimming pool. A great value choice within striking distance of beaches, golf and Corfu Town. Suited to couples, families and groups. See More
Captain Yiannis Hotel Vathi, Ithaca 23 rooms from £65Weddings - Their pool side space is an ideal spot for a small wedding celebration or a birthday partyLocal exploring - Ideally located, close by to the beaches and the town areaFamilies - Apartments are ideal for families for long or short staysBeach nearby - A short walk from the Loutsa Beach
This cute, comfortable and cosy property has apartments, rooms and suites offering wonderful views of the Ionian Sea. Decor is simple yet artistic and includes a sitting area, well equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Breakfast and light snacks by the poolside are available too. See More
Kythira Golden Resort Diakofti, Kythira 10 rooms from £74Local exploring - A charming and comfortable base to return to after exploring the village of Diakofti and the surrounding coastline.Sights nearby - Venetian Castle and Fortress of Avlemonas are both within three miles.Local markets - Head down to the Diakofti market and pick up some regional produce.Diving - The surrounding coastline is great for scuba diving.
Marbella Beach Hotel Nr Stroggili, Corfu 393 rooms from £90Restaurant - 4 restaurants; seafood, Mediterannean, Greek, Italian.Views - Incredible views across to mainland GreeceFamilies - Two-bedroom suites.On the beach - Private beach.
Five Star luxury on the beach. Contemporary chic rooms, suites, and apartments in creams and whites with all the mod cons and sea-facing balconies. Fabulous restaurants, extensive spa, gorgeous pool and lounge area, private beach. Romantic, family friendly, often good value. See More
Bella Venezia Kerkira, Corfu 31 rooms from £87Sights nearby - Central location in Corfu Town a stone's throw from the "Spianada" and easy walking distance to all main attractions.Sailing - Can be booked nearby.TraditionalLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Siorra Vittoria Kerkira, Corfu 9 rooms from £87Views - Great views from hotelRomantic BreakSights nearby - Neo-classical building of Corfu old town, close to City Hall Square and the Ionian ParliamentSailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - Fodors, CN Traveller
A gorgeous neo-classical mansion in Corfu's old town. Elegant rooms and suites have parquet floors, high wooden-beamed ceilings, and all the mod cons. Lovely garden, sitting room, and breakfast dining room. Easy access to restaurants, beaches and sights. A great choice for romantics and groups. See More
Bella Mare Hotel Corfu 21 rooms from £99Families - Suites can easily accommodate families of four and in peak season there are a wide range of kids activitiesRomantic Break - Two luxurious villas have a separate entrance, spacious gardens, a private pool and unbelieveable viewsMinimum Stay - Sunday changeover and minimum 3 night stayKids Club - During peak summer season there are a range of supervised activities for children and teenagers
"Serious Relaxing" is how Bella Mare describes itself. Offering a range of chic rooms and suites all with private balcony or terrace, some of which sleep up to four, it is ideal for families. Plus lovely gardens and pool, direct access to Avlaki beach, and two tavernas within stumbling distance! See More
Perantzada Hotel Vathi, Ithaca 19 rooms from £100Views - Great views over Vathy BayRomantic BreakHoneymoonsSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Corfu Palace Kerkira, Corfu 115 rooms from £104Views - Great views over Garitsa Bay to the Greek mainlandSights nearby - 10 minute walk from the centre of Corfu TownSpa - Thalassotherapy spa centreSwimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolsRecommended by - CN Traveller
My Little Place on the Hill Kefalonia 17 rooms from £104Local exploring - Surrounded by bucolic countryside and a short drive or cycle to the beach, there is plenty to explore local to this hotelCountry Escape - Set amid the rolling hills of Kefalonia, this hotel makes a tranquil escape to the country on a beautiful Greek islandFamilies - Self-catering family suites are great for parents travelling with children; kids will love the outdoor pool tooSights nearby - Visit St George's Castle, the ruins of a spectacular hillside castle with panoramic views across the island from the topRecommended by - I Escape
This boutique hideaway is nestled on the beautiful Greek island of Kefalonia. Each of the hotel's stylish, monochrome suites has a private verandah where you can soak in views of the surrounding hills. Start the day with breakfast by the pool before a walk to the beach or a country bike ride. See More
San Nicolas Resort Mikros Gialos, Lefkada 17 rooms from £104Views - Wonderful views over the bayLuxuryBeach LifeRomantic BreakRecommended by - Tablet
Lesante Blu Zakynthos, Zante 92 rooms from £126Hideaway - A luxurious clifftop property offering an exclusive escape.Sailing - Take a private cruise around the island.Restrictions on children - Adult onlySeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Delfino blu Agios Stefanos, Corfu 15 rooms from £113Foodies - Wonderful Greek restaurant.Beach LifeRomantic BreakViews - Great views from hotel
Katouna Suites Lefkada 10 rooms from £113Minimum Stay - Exclusive booking through Simpson Travel, 7 night minimum stay. Price quoted is per night low season.Views - Stunning views across the sea to mainland GreeceSights nearby - It's a ten minute stroll to Katouna, a beautiful and traditional Greek village.Swimming Pool - 23 metre outdoor infinity pool with breathtaking views
Stunningly located on a hillside perched above the coast, Katouna Suites is a sophisticated all suites property for adults only. Cool, luxurious interiors, up to the minute bathrooms and a balcony with a view come as standard. Fabulous pool and bar, and tavernas just a ten minute walk away. See More
Petani Bay Hotel Pelaki, Kefalonia 12 rooms from £115Views - Looking out to the Ionian SeaValue chicBeach LifeSwimming Pool - Infintity pool with breathtaking views of the bay.
Kontokali Bay Resort & Spa Kontokali, Corfu 259 rooms from £124Views - Wonderful views over the Ionian SeaOn the beach - Private beach.Beach LifeSpa breaks
Contemporary chic hotel and spa resort with private beach. Rooms, suites and garden bungalows have creamy furnishings, wooden floors, modern gadgetry and sea views from private balconies. Extensive spa, salt water infinity pool and good restaurant and bar. Great for a beach holiday, family friendly. See More
Zakspitaki Paxos 2 rooms from £130Local exploring - Explore Paxos and the neighbouring island Antipaxos easily from this hotel, with miles of vineyards and pristine beachesRomantic Break - With just two guestrooms, spectacular views and a peaceful setting, book this hotel for a rejuvenating couples' breakHideaway - Set in a secluded location in the charming village of Loggos, this hotel is a beautiful island bolt-holeDiving - Discover the rich marine life off the coast of the island on a diving trip; your hosts can recommend local diving schools
An intimate B&B in a lovingly restored heritage property in the charming fishing village of Loggos. Unique interiors feature objets d'art from East Africa, Europe and Asia. Outside, an idyllic patio shaded by trees offers a plunge pool and deckchairs, the perfect place to while away the day. See More
MarBella Nido Corfu 70 rooms from £134Romantic Break - Couples looking for serenity to recharge and relax in an utterly peaceful, adults-only environmentBeach Life - Offers a secluded beach location opening onto the Ionian Sea on the island's pretty east coastSights nearby - Check out Corfu with its arcades, eateries, pretty streets and markets or visit the once-abandoned medieval village of PerithiaGreat walks - Hike or bike in Corfu’s mountainous north (70 minutes away)
A luxury beach hotel with suites featuring private pools and great views. The terraced design in Corfiate colours nods to the island's Venetian and Greek heritage with arches and terraces, while rooms are light and stylish. Offering two restaurants and a private beach- an ideal romantic retreat! See More
Villa de Loulia Peroulades, Corfu 9 rooms from £139Romantic BreakSights nearby - Mountains of Perithia and discover the ancient abandoned village.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSailing - Can be booked nearby.Recommended by - I Escape, CN Traveller
Paradisso Beach Villas Zante from £158Beach Life - The villas perch on a small peninsula jutting out to the blue Ionian sea which is straddled by a golden beachFamilies - Self-catering villas capable of housing up to 5 people makes this a suitable family optionActive Holiday - A wide variety of water-based activities and excursions are organised by your hostsSights nearby - Explore the Blue Caves sea sculptures rising from the sea in striking blue coloursRecommended by - I Escape
Lying on a charming peninsula, these picturesque villas overlook the Ionian sea. The rooms are light and fresh, with whitewashed walls, linen curtains and tiled floors. The villas feature multi-functional living quarters leading onto outdoor terraces, with loungers and hammocks. A magical spot. See More
Ikos Dassia Corfu 411 rooms from £160Active Holiday - Greek dancing, yoga lessons, tennis courts, swimming pools and island biking make this hotel perfect for sporting enthusiastsTotal relaxation - Enjoy the two hotel spas or relax besides the pool with a drink and book in hand whilst enjoying guaranteed good weatherSpecial Offer - This incredible hotel offers so much activity, entertainment, style, food and comfort all with a reasonable price tagFamilies - All-inclusive kids club offers various activities enabling adults to relax knowing their children are in safe hands
A stunning luxury hotel boasting an enviable location on a private stretch of white sand beach with spectacular sea-views. Chic white-on-white style dominates throughout lending a cool fresh feel. Expect a selection of superb restaurants, a spa area and kids-club all included in the price. See More
Corfu Imperial Corfu 274 rooms from £185Families - Villas and Bungalows designed to accommodate large families with a private dining and butler serviceSwimming Pool - An outdoor and indoor pool as well as private villa poolsDiving - Private diving courses available for guestsKids Club - Grecoland kids' club for children 3 – 13+
The Rou Estate Corfu 14 rooms from £187Families - The hotel's spacious self-catering villas are perfect for families travelling with children, accommodating up to 10 peopleRomantic Break - Indulge on your romantic getaway by booking a private villa with a plunge pool; couples love the discreet, quiet locationCountry Escape - Experience a country escape like no other by booking a private villa on the Rou EstateGreat walks - Explore the beautiful natural landscape surrounding the estate on a long walk; discuss your route with the Estate Manager
The Rou Estate, located in the northeast of Corfu, comprises 14 private guesthouses built using local architectural techniques; the best boast a private terrace, garden and plunge pool. There's also a Mediterranean restaurant and wellness complex. Sunday changeover and min 3 nights See More
Emelisse Hotel FISKARDO,, Kefalonia 36 rooms from £187Views - Most rooms enjoy wonderful sea viewsFamilies - 2 bedroom apartments.Cinema - Open-air.Beach LifeRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Tablet
Zante Maris Suites Tsilivi, Zante 192 rooms from £265Beach Life - Located a stone's throw from beautiful sandy beaches on the island, this hotel is a great choice for a seaside getawayHideaway - Book a discreet luxury suite and hideout in your room with your own private pool and beautiful sea viewsRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic seaside setting of this hotel and the first-class facilitiesSights nearby - Visit the Agios Dionysios Church, a historic Orthodox Greek church with a breathtaking interior
This chic, adults-only hotel is located on the Greek island of Zakynthos. Suites are bright and contemporary with crisp white linens and sea views; the best suites offer a cosy private terrace and pool. Eat at the à la carte restaurant before booking into the holistic spa. A luxury seaside getaway. See More
Levendis Estate Stavros, Ithaca 4 rooms from £309Back to NatureViews - Great views from hotelHoneymoonsFamiliesRecommended by - I Escape
Olea All Suite Hotel Tsilivi, Zante 93 rooms from £313Foodies - Foodies are spoiled for choice at this hotel, with three on-site restaurants serving international and Mediterranean dishesHoneymoons - Book a luxury suite at this hotel for a honeymoon with added indulgence, and admire sunset from your private poolRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's chic interiors and the first-class facilities at the on-site spaMinimum Stay - Minimum stay of 2 nightsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Design Hotels
This award-winning design hotel is located on Zakynthos, Greece. Rooms have chic, Mediterranean interiors with tiled floors and natural accents; the most luxurious suites boast a private pool with sea views and a spacious terrace. Choose between 3 restaurants before visiting the spa; luxury defined. See More
Cielo Luxury Villas Zante 7 rooms from £344Families - Split into two villas one with 3 rooms and one with 4, this is perfect for families to rent out in its entiretyBeach Life - Set right on the sea and with a number of watersports on offerDiving - Discover the colourful marine life in the crystal clear waters off the coastSailing - Hire a private yacht to explore the coastline in style!
Two contemporary villas situated on a private estate beside the sea. Chic interiors are simply designed with monochrome hues, straight lines, and modern art. Spacious lounges lead onto the swimming pool from large glass sliding doors. An idyllic spot to rent as a family or with friends. See More
Porto Zante Villas & Spa Zakinthos, Zante 10 rooms from £1041Spa breaks - Come for the luxury spa treatments and ancient Greek therapies performed in areas with breathtaking views of the Ionian SeaRomantic Break - A perfect romatic getaway. Enchanting seaviews from the luxury of your private villasBeach Life - A beachfront hotel, some villas come with a private beachFamilies - Spacious villas welcome children as wellRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Luxurious villas with exotic views of the ocean. Rooms come with private pools, marble bathrooms, lavish toiletries and sea facing private terraces. A Mediterranean restaurant, a chic cocktail bar, a fabulous waterfront spa and other 24 hrs five star services. Winner of several awards. See More