- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
The Best Hotels in New England
The six states making up New England are alike in being historic and beautiful, but they’re very varied when it comes to the specifics. Maine has the sweeping coastline and the stunning landscape of the Acadia National Park, Massachusetts the clifftops and well-to-do Cape Cod, Vermont the lush Green Mountains, New Hampshire the White Mountains, and little Rhode Island has Block Island and a collection of picturesque islands. When it comes to choosing the best hotels in New England our Gurus had a tough job. There’s so much to this region and so many reasons to visit.
Are you looking for the best hotels in New England for a cultural break? If so maybe you’ll want Boston, Portland or Burlington? Where you’ll find the big museums and the vibrant arts and music scenes. Or Maine for blues, or Newport for folk music…
Or are you on a foodies’ odyssey of New England? In which case you might be wanting the seafood centres of Maine? Or the craft breweries of Vermont?
Or are you here for the history? To visit Plymouth Rock and Pioneer Valley, or Yale and Harvard? Salem, Cape Cod? There’s just so much to cover.
The same can be said for natural beauty. There’s spectacular skiing terrain in the winter, autumn is known for its colour - especially in Vermont, New England has some of America’s best beaches and mountainous vistas.
Refine your search using our Guru’s Best of New England Collections:
- The Best Places to stay in Rhode Island
- The Best Places to stay in Connecticut
- The Best Places to stay in Massachusetts
- The Best Places to stay in Maine
- The Best Places to stay in New Hampshire
- The Best Places to stay in Vermont
The Best Hotels in New England
For an historic stay
- Newport’s Grace Vanderbilt has been converted from the Vanderbilt Hall, a building steeped in Newport’s history. As well as being centrally located, this 33 room hotel has sleek interiors, two pools, a fitness centre, billiards room, spa and a renowned restaurant.
- Winvian Farm, near Litchfield, Connecticut, has everything going for it, including a wonderful back-story that stretches into the 18th Century, via the ingenuity of a single family of owners dedicated to bringing you the most luxurious of stays. Famous for its food as well as its ambiance, Winvian prides itself on healthy organic produce, all presented with a masterly hotelier's touch.
The Most Romantic Hotels in New England
- The island of Martha’s Vineyard has long been a byword for low-key recreational networking amongst America’s business and political elite, and Hob Knob, a 19th Century gothic revival townhouse, lives up to its name as THE place to rub shoulders with the great, the good and the simply rich. With 17 rooms and individual “houses” on offer, it’s discreet, upmarket and steeped in the authentic Vineyard vibe.
- Simsbury 1820 House had a long and distinguished history before becoming a hotel in the 1960s. Now guests get to benefit from the timeless elegance of this New England country inn, with its roaring fires and four poster beds. It offers the best of both worlds in terms of historical ambiance and top level amenities, not to mention delicious food.
For a complete escape
- Grace White Barn Inn in Kennebunkport is rustic and traditional but still super-smart; a charming inn on the Kennebunk River, famous for its lovely landscapes, and proximity to Maine's best beaches.
- Migis Lodge, South Cascon offers log cabin luxury in the pine forest looking over beautiful Lake Sebago. Lobster dinners, daily BBQ lunchtime cookouts and evening drinks on the veranda. Great activities thrown in including water skiing and pilates.
- No TVs or telephones ensure Vermont’s adults-only Rabbit Hill Inn is as cut off from the world as you would like. Rustic-style rooms, some with verandas, have peaceful views over gardens, forests and White Mountains. Rates include daily afternoon tea.
For a stunning view
- The Castle Hill Inn was originally a Newport outlook post, so has unrivalled views of the Atlantic from its perch on Newport’s western point. Dating from the 18th Century, this inn is surrounded by 40 acres and has 35 rooms and a terrace bar and restaurant.
- Ideally located just where the Mystic River meets Long Island Sound, the Whaler’s Inn in Mystic, is the perfect place to sit and watch the boats go by. Full of old world maritime charm, the Whaler’s Inn is testament to Mystic’s 300-plus years as one of New England’s premier fishing and whaling ports.
- Modelled after ocean liners, the majestic 19th century Wentworth by the Sea is a classic grand coastal hotel with fabulous sea views, pool and spa.
The Best Hotels in New England for a Pampering!
- The Spa at Norwich Inn is a historic hideaway hotel, widely known as a great place to relax, rejuvenate, and renew yourself amid wonderful garden settings. There are 37 treatment rooms plus all the usual spa perks, and fitness facilities.
- The Platinum Pebble Inn offers simple, chic interiors, just minutes from Belmont Road Beach on Cape Cod. With only over 16s allowed, it's perfect for some adult "me time".
- Blantyre offers the quintessential country house escape in beautiful Berkshires country. Think roaring fires, four poster beds, and antiques galore. Food is American with a French twist, and there's a spoiling spa with sauna, hot tub and treatments for all.
For an Outdoor Adventure
- The Inn at Sunrise Point, Lincolnville provides opportunities to sail in an historic Windjammer and the schooner Old Lincolnville, the icing on the cake of a stay at this elegant ocean-front B&B, perched on the Penobscot Bay. Seaside-chic decoration with blue on white tones and clean lines with plenty of natural light.
- Tides Beach Club, Kennebunkport is the perfect perch for exploring the salt marshes around the Kennebunk river estuary, home to a rich selection of coastal birds, crabs, and other marine life. It's ideal for seaside relaxation in style, and commands superlative ocean views of Goose Rock Beach and beyond.
- Whether it’s fly fishing, trolling or ice fishing anyone who likes to hold a rod will find something to satisfy them at the Lodge at Moosehead Lake, Greenville. This enchanting property, perched right on the Mooseshead Lake, is a sophisticated wilderness escape.
- With golf, mountain-biking, fishing, tennis, skiing and kayaking all on-site or nearby - as well as a spa - there is little need to leave the Equinox Resort & Spa nestled in the Green Mountains near Manchester. Rooms are smart and contemporary and there’s a choice of dining options.
- In the heart of the Green Mountain National Forest, Barrows House offers traditional country elegance and a fine-dining restaurant. As well as the obvious outdoor activities of trekking, skiing and riding, the hotel has tennis courts, swimming pool and beautiful gardens.
- Surrounded by 300 acres of wilderness, the luxurious Twin Farms guarantees seclusion. In grand, country-house style - big rooms, high ceilings, huge fireplaces - rooms are furnished with antiques, and there’s a gourmet restaurant plus plenty of activities on-site.
- In the heart of the White Mountain National Forest, with hiking, fishing and skiing on tap, the charmingly rustic Notchland Inn offers superb five-course dinners to look forward to after a day’s exertions.
The Best Hotels in New England by State: Maine
- The Blackpoint Inn, Portland, is a charming coastal hotel on a promontory jutting into the sea. Savour the local seafood in the fine dining restaurant and generally wallow in New England charm.
The Best Hotels in New England by State: Massachusetts
- The Red Lion Inn is the best known hotel in Stockbridge, an attractive town in the Berkshires, the highland region straddling Massachusetts and Connecticut that is known as a cultural mecca. The Red Lion has a range of suites, each with their own unique character and charm.
The Best Hotels in New England by State: Rhode Island
- Built in 1910, The Attwater in Newport is an airy New England style boutique hotel with 17, spacious, nautical-chic rooms. You’re right in the heart of things, near the beaches, the restaurants and the harbour.
- Rhode Island’s Providence may not be an obvious city break destination, but there’s plenty going on here, and the Hotel Providence is the place to stay to see it. You’re right in the heart of town surrounded by city views and some great art and antiques.
The Best Hotels in New England by State: Connecticut
- The Homestead Inn, in Greenwich, is a place for those who like the finer things in life. Located in the Belle Haven residential area, Homestead has an air of timeless luxury, complemented by a renowned French restaurant, with each room full of art and artefacts, and views onto gorgeous gardens.
The Best Hotels in New England by State: New Hampshire
- The historic Hanover Inn - a late 18th century inn - is at the heart of Dartmouth College campus and offers jaunty, spacious rooms with smart creamy colours and clubby, leather furnishings. There’s also a gym and a restaurant that focuses on local sourcing.
- In the middle of lively Keene, Fairfield Inn & Suites is a historic building - a former department store - converted into a boutique hotel with contemporary style rooms, some with exposed brick walls. Although there’s a cocktail bar, there’s no restaurant but it’s walking distance to a wide choice of eateries.
The Best Hotels in New England by State: Vermont
- A classic early 19th-century inn, Middlebury Inn has been restored to retain its original features of high ceilings, grand sash windows and fireplace,s carefully mixed with a modern country-house style. Rooms are light and comfortable, plus there’s a small spa, an elegant restaurant and daily afternoon tea in the lobby.
- There’s a welcoming old-world charm to the Maple Leaf Inn, with its rocking-chairs on the porch, country-house style rooms - many with fires - and quiet views over a forest-wrapped lake. The perfect place to unwind.
Still not sure which of our Guru’s recommendations for the best hotels in New England might be perfect for you? Contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Grace Vanderbilt 33 rooms from £215Newport (Rhode Island)
Formerly the Vanderbilt Hall, this centrally located mansion oozes Newport history. Fabulous rooms offer cool, sleek interiors plus there are two pools, fitness centre, billiards room and spa. Throw in a restaurant and a roof deck bar, and it's the perfect Rhode Island destination!Sights nearby - Touro Synaoguge is 100 metres away and bult in 1763.Great walks - Newport Cliff WalkSailing - Can be booked nearby.Full of characterRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Winvian Farm 19 rooms from £384Litchfield (Connecticut)
1775 farmhouse resting in 113 acres of activity filled countryside. The unique, intimate cottages have private sitting rooms, fireplaces, bathtubs and rain showers. Seed to plate restaurant offers a seasonal menu and brilliant bar. Visit the spa or head into the wilderness for family exploring.Cooking classes - Executive Chef Chris Eddy has had classic French training and will share some of his secrets with guests.Kayaking - Canoe or Kayak on the expansive Bantam Lake.Great walks - 113 acres of walking and activities.Hideaway - Dream location.
Hob Knob 17 rooms from £192Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard
19th Century home turned boutique hotel with manicured garden, sit out porch and classic interiors. Rooms house big beds, bright bathrooms and delicious breakfast in the dining room. In-house spa, gym and sauna are for all to relax in wine country. Check out the The Hob Knob 27' Boston Whaler boat.Fishing - Aboard the in-house The Hob Knob 27' Boston Whaler organise a fishing trip with the captain.Full of characterSpaRecommended by - Tablet
Simsbury 1820 House 32 rooms from £111Simsbury, Connecticut
An elegantly restored B&B overlooking the Farmington Valley. The retro chic rooms feature plush draped fourposters, bold wallpaper, soft tones and quaint antique furnishings. Breakfast is served either in the charming cafe or on the stately veranda. The quintessential New England experience.Sights nearby - Hill-Stead Museum, Wadsworth Atheneum and Mark Twain House.Views - Great views from hotelFull of characterBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
Grace White Barn Inn 26 rooms from £223Kennebunkport
Charming inn on the Kennebunk River, an area famed for picturesque landscapes, close to some of Maine's best beaches. The rooms are rustic and traditional, many with fireplaces and marble bathrooms with whirlpool tubs. The 140-year-old barn houses a brilliant restaurant, and the spa is excellent.Back to Nature - In an area famed for beautiful landscapes, the estate sits on the Kennebunk River minutes from some of Maine's best beachesActive Holiday - Kennebunkport is ideal for hikers, swimmers and those wanting to fish, canoe, horse-ride or paddleboardCountry EscapeTotal relaxationRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Relais & Chateaux
Migis Lodge from £235South Casco, Maine
All inclusive luxury with thirty five private log cabins set in 125 acres of pine forest, overlooking Lake Sebago. Enjoy lobster dinners, daily BBQ lunchtime cookouts and smart evening drinks on the veranda. All activities, from water skiing to morning pilates are included.Kids Club - Daily activities and kids mealsPrivate villas - Individual Log CabinsLakeside - Sebago LakeFamiliesRecommended by - Fodors
Rabbit Hill Inn 19 rooms from £131Vermont
This sumptuous B&B is run as a romantic hideaway for couples. The comfortable rooms have a variety of décor styles to choose from – traditional, country, modern. There are no telephones or TVs to ensure total escape. Any outdoor activity you could dream of is possible nearby.Restrictions on children - As it is an adult romantic getaway, no children under 15 can stayRomantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelGreat walks - Good for walkers.
Castle Hill Inn 35 rooms from £234Newport (Rhode Island)
Resting in 40 acres on the western point, this 18th Century outlook post offers dramatic views of the Atlantic. Rooms are all unique and beautifully decorated. Sunset Terrace Bar and the restaurant offer farm to fork dining. Sailing, beaches and much more are ready for all the family. Stunning!Sights nearby - The Cliff Walk along the shore is 3km away and worth a stroll.Great walks - Castle Hill Lighthouse is worth a visit closeby.Sailing - Newport is known for its love of sailing.Full of characterRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux, Mr & Mrs Smith
Whaler's Inn 48 rooms from £81Mystic
Made up of five charming Victorian buildings in the historic downtown of Mystic. Each individually decorated room features a range of antique touches, the more plush have fireplaces and deep soaking tubs! Which ever building you choose this is the perfect spot to explore Mystic like a local.Sights nearby - Visit the world famous Mystic Seaport Museum of America and the Sea.Fishing - Charter a fishing boat with Blue Venture Fishing.Sailing - Charter a yacht at Argia Mystic Cruises.Lively - Hip and happening.
Wentworth by the Sea 161 rooms from £214Portsmouth NH
A stalwart landmark of the New Hampshire coast, this gleaming white and splendid hotel has stood the test of time to become a paragon of hospitality. Interiors are classic and traditional with floral patterns, neutral colours and panoramic sea views. Restaurant, pool, spa, gym, golf, marina, bar.Landmark - Known as the "Grand Dame by the Sea", this hotel is a beloved jewel on the New Hampshire coast.Spa - The coast inspired the spa, a tranquil sanctuary dedicated to health and wellbeing.Sailing - Guests enjoy access to the privately-operated Wentworth by the Sea Marina.Traditional - A traditional eye for interiors creates a cosy space for relaxation.
The Spa at Norwich Inn 100 rooms from £115Norwich, Connecticut
Relax, rejuvenate, renew, surrounded by manicured gardens, two pools and spa treatments for days. The large, comfortable rooms have private balconies. Kensington's is classic style meets comfort cuisine. Escape for a romantic weekend, girl’s holiday or a mother-daughter catch-up over spa treatments.Sights nearby - Slater Memorial Museum for art exhibits.Full of characterOutstanding locationBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
The Notchland Inn 12 rooms from £153New Hampshire
A beautiful romantic inn in the heart of the White Mountain National Forest. A cosy paradise for those active, nature-loving couples. The rooms are comfortable, welcoming and full of character. The superb 5 course meal served in the restaurant will be deserved after the day's outdoor activities!Outstanding location - Deep in the White Mountain National ForestViews - The inn rests atop a knoll at the base of Mount Bemis & looks out upon Mounts Hope and CrawfordGreat walks - Hundreds of miles of hiking, including the Appalachian Trail, and the Crawford and Davis PathsFull of character
Platinum Pebble Inn 8 rooms from £114Harwich
Historic 1850s inn minutes from the beautiful Belmont Road Beach on Cape Cod. The rooms are simple and modern, with chic leather furnishings and bold colours. The inn is secluded and features a peaceful outdoor pool and garden with fireplace. It is also committed to being eco-friendly.Eco break - The hotel is powered by renewable energy sources, participates in the Clean the World initiative, and uses eco-friendly productsActive Holiday - Many outdoor activities are on offer: hiking & biking on Cape Cod Rail Trail, swimming, sailing, and kitesurfing, to name a fewBeach Life - Belmont Road Beach is a 5 minute drive/ 15 minute walk awaySwimming Pool - The unheated outdoor pool is nestled at the heart of the inn, and is open from May to October.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Blantyre 23 rooms from £215Lenox
Grand hotel set in a sprawling 220-acre estate just outside Lenox, Massachusetts. The ivy-clad, castle-like building features traditional rooms with four-poster beds, chandeliers, antiques and floral fabrics. The dining room is magnificent, the spa luxurious, and plenty of activities are on offer.Back to Nature - The hotel is set in a 220-acre country estate with woodland and manicured gardens, perfect for exploration and relaxationActive Holiday - The perfect active holiday- skiing, snow-shoeing, ice-skating, swimming, golf and tennis are all available on-siteCountry Escape - The ivy-clad building resembles a traditional English manor or castle on a sprawling estateSpa - The Potting Shed, featuring a greenhouse with a hot tub, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool, and an array of treatmentsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Relais & Chateaux
Tides Beach Club 21 rooms from £160Kennebunkport
A luxurious boutique hotel. Ideal for seaside relaxation in style. Stellar ocean views onto Goose Rock Beach, and a vibrant bar & dining. Smart, charming rooms with plush furniture and marble bathrooms. Stargazing, bonfires, kayaking, cycling, paddle-boarding. An idyllic beach resort.Back to Nature - Explore salt marshes and esturies on the Nature Walks - home to coastal birds, crabs, and other marine lifeSights nearby - Dock square is just a fifteen minute drive away, full of art galleries and world class diningKayaking - $25.00 per person, per hour (the same for paddleboarding)Restrictions on children - Adults only propertyRecommended by - Tablet
The Inn at Sunrise Point 12 rooms from £180Camden
An elegant ocean front B&B, perched on the Penobscot Bay in Lincolnville. The decor is seaside-chic, with blue on white tones and clean lines with plenty of natural light. Truly unwind as you watch the sunset from your own private balcony.Sights nearby - Visit Marshall Point Lighthouse, The Owl’s Head Lighthouse and Pemaquid Point Lighthouse.Kayaking - Kayaking and canoeing on Penobscot Bay or nearby Megunticook Lake.Sailing - Sale the historic Windjammer Surprise and the Schooner OladFishing - The Inn will organise fishing in Lake Megunticook.
Lodge at Moosehead Lake 9 rooms from £216Maine
An enchanting lodge perched right on the Mooseshead Lake. The luxurious lodge is orientated towards the lake, with floor to ceiling windows and private patios. Each room has its own theme, think totem pole fourposters, indoor swing seats, and antique snow shoes. A sophisticated wilderness escape!Back to Nature - Peace, quiet, lush forests, life-filled lakes and experienced guides to explain it all to you- what could be better?Birdwatching - There have been more than 415 species of birds recorded in Maine, and no more beautiful place to observe them.Fishing - From fly fishing, trolling or ice fishing, there is something here for everyone.Restrictions on children - Children cannot be accomodated at this hotel.
Equinox Resort & Spa 195 rooms from £250Manchester Village (Vermont)
Set in the idyllic Green Mountains, this is a classic New England country resort. Boasting an impressive golf course, spa and nearby fishing lake - it is on site activities that Equinox is renowned for. Smart, contemporary bedrooms and a number of dining areas make this a welcoming and homely spot.Fishing - Orvis Fly Fishing SchoolKayaking - Emerald LakeHideaway - Tranquil and intimate.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Barrows House 28 rooms from £142Vermont
Barrows House comprises eight buildings standing on six acres of lush gardens, in the heart of the Green Mountain National Forest. Decor is cosy, comfortable and chic. The in-house restaurant serves up gourmet cuisine and craft beer on a nightly basis. A Secluded and sumptuous getaway.Back to Nature - Located in the heart of the Green Mountain National Forest.Fishing - Orvis Fly Fishing School is located in Manchester.Swimming Pool - Heated outdoor pool- seasonal.Secluded setting - For escaping.
Twin Farms 20 rooms from £1113Barnard, Vermont
Nestled in 300 acres of wilderness this secluded, luxurious hotel offers activities, gourmet meals, spa and gym. Rooms boast high ceilings, stunning views and antique furnishings. Seasonal, organic meals paired expertly with regional wines, Gourmet picnics! A beautiful and relaxed getaway!MassageFishing - Fly fishing, with all the equipment, is avaliable.Kayaking - On their own Copper Pond.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Blackpoint Inn 25 rooms from £267Portland, Maine (Maine)
An unpretentious and relaxed seaside hotel with a country club feel. Uniquely surrounded by water on three sides, Blackpoint Inn boasts magnificent sea views. Sophisticated and tasteful bedrooms and a smart, fine dining restaurant serving locally sourced seafood. Quintessential New England charm.Kayaking - Kayaking Equipment AvailableBirdwatching - Prouts Neck Bird SanctuarySeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.On the beach - In front of the hotel.Recommended by - Fodors
The Red Lion Inn 108 rooms from £115Stockbridge (Massachusetts)
1773 boutique welcomes guests with fireplace, grand piano and New England hospitality. Hop in the birdcage lift and enter old-world charm rooms with antique furnishings, large beds and modern bathrooms. Widow Bingham's Tavern and Lion's Den Pub both serve American dishes. A great countryside break.Towelling robesRomantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelFull of character
The Attwater 17 rooms from £155Newport (Rhode Island)
Built in 1910, this airy and New England style boutique hotel offers contemporary luxury in the heart of Newport. Rooms are spacious with colours mirroring the nautical life of the city. Nearby are restaurants, beaches, harbours and a vibrant city life. A great weekend break for all!Sailing - Lessons or rentals for the experienced - sailing is a way of life in this town.Great walks - The Newport Cliff Walk is 3.5 miles of shoreline for all the public.Sights nearby - Newport Country Club is 10 minutes drive away.Full of characterRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, CN Traveller
Hotel Providence 80 rooms from £161Providence (Rhode Island)
Downtown Providence hotel filled with antiques and art. The large, comfortable rooms offer city views and modern marble bathrooms. Aspire Restaurant offers local cuisine, a popular spot for pre-theatre dinning. Fitness and business facilities, prime location for restaurants, bars and attractions.Sights nearby - Roger Williams Zoo.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Homestead Inn 18 rooms from £309Greenwich, Connecticut
Luxury boutique in manicured gardens giving an overall European flair. Unique rooms, with antiques and art works, styled to leave guests feeling pampered. Contemporary award-winning French restaurant accompanied by a fantastic wine list. Great spot to relax and base one's self for local exploring.Restaurant with roomsSights nearby - Head down to the beach for a leisurely stroll or hotel-made picnic.Secluded setting - For escaping.Back to NatureRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Hanover Inn 93 rooms from £184Hanover, New Hampshire
Located at the heart of Dartmouth College campus, Hanover Inn is an attractive neo-Georgian property with character and charm. Rooms feature dark hardwood furniture, and draw on Ivy League style with creams, plaids and leather. Restaurant serves farm-to-table fare sourced locally in New England.Sights nearby - Montshire Museum of Science is 1km away, while Hopkins Center for the Arts and the Hood Museum neighbour the hotel.Outstanding location - Situated at the center of the Dartmouth College Campus.Traditional
Fairfield Inn & Suites Keene Downtown 40 rooms from £114Keene, New Hampshire
Historic redbrick hotel in central Keene. Interiors feature bold patterns, exposed brick in some rooms, queen or king beds. Delicious continental breakfast is served free of charge every morning. The hotel offers fitness facilities and cocktail hour in the bar. Close to restaurants and cafes.Great walks - Hike Monadnock Mountain, which inspired the likes of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau.Romantic - Good for couples.Private Hot Tub
The Middlebury Inn 71 rooms from £100Middlebury (Vermont)
Antique furnishings, original high ceilings and elegant interiors make up this former 1827 coaching inn. Rooms are a blend of contemporary and classic with modern bathrooms. Morgan's Tavern serves fresh and local farm produce. Drinks at the bar or a day at the spa, make this a great base for hiking.Sights nearby - Experience the fun and educational 30-minute guided factory group tour of Ben & Jerry's.Great walks - There are wonderful hiking trails in the country surrounding MiddleburyLocal markets - Farm Heritage Tour.Views - Great views from hotel
Maple Leaf Inn 7 rooms from £128Woodstock, Vermont
A homely Victorian style B&B, nestled on 16 acres of maple and birch forest, in Barnard Village, Vermont. Decor is clean and crisp with rocking chairs and four poster beds giving an old world charm to the rooms. Sit out on the porch and watch the sunset over the spectacular scenery.Remote - Off the beaten track.Full of characterSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Barefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.