Search the best hotels in Venice
It’s commonly said that the secret to a successful interlude in Venice is to get lost. Stray from the grandeur of the Piazza San Marco and the Rialto, and wander quiet canals, pausing from time to time in churches, or in neighbourhood osterie and bacari for a Bellini here and a Vivarini there, and you’ll start to feel the real atmosphere of this magical city. An atmosphere that our recommendations for the best places to stay in Venice is built around. We’ve sought out hotels with charm and history, as well as comfort and location, to recommend.
One of the limiting factors about Venice is space, and that’s a huge part of the charm and challenge of this city. Both for the founders, who basically built an elegant marble city on a tiny, low-lying island in a lagoon, and for visitors looking for somewhere to stay, because there just aren’t that many options. Even allowing for the fact that so many of Venice’s gorgeous palazzos have been converted into hotels and guesthouses there’s still a limit.
But if you come for the day you’ll really be missing out, because, despite its limitations, it’s really worth staying in Venice proper to hear the wake up call of the gondoliers, watch the sun set over the lagoon, and experience the real uniqueness of this place.
The other limiting factor about Venice is the cost, and it’s common for people to make the mistake of choosing a hotel that’s inconvenient or expensive to get to. We’ve tried to limit the number of hard-to-reach hotels on our list of recommendations, but it does come down to how long you have to spend here to really calculate what’s going to be inconvenient or expensive for you. So even once you’ve picked out your favourite from our list of the best hotels in Venice, it’s still worth checking how you’re going to travel to and from the hotel during your stay. And don’t underestimate the number of visitors there might be. For the same reason, this is one of the destinations that we really want to stress is worth booking well in advance. This will also give you the best chance of booking a room with a view.
Some of our Venice Collections:
- 12 of the Best Hotels near Venice's Grand Canal
- Venice's 7 Best Guesthouses
- 8 of The Best Palazzo Hotels in Venice
- 8 of The Best Hotels in Venice hotels for Foodies
- 8 of Venice's Most Luxurious Hotels
- The Best Hotels near Venice's train station
- 9 of the Best Hotels near Venice's San Marco
Where to stay - which neighbourhood?
- Venice’s beating heart is the Piazza San Marco, summed up by Napoleon as “The finest drawing-room in Europe”, and surrounded by some of the city’s finest treasures: the exotic Basilica di San Marco, the magnificent Doge’s Palace, and the infamous Bridge of Sighs, to name but a few. And a clutch of museums. And for many people the Piazza is Ground Zero of their hotel search in Venice.
- The area around San Marco can be busy though, and if you’d prefer to stay somewhere quieter, and arguably more ‘Venetian’, you might want to consider Dorsoduro. This is also a great choice for art lovers, close to the Accademia and the Guggenheim. But explore a little further and you'll discover quiet squares, stunning architecture and a vibrant cafe scene.
- Cannaregio is close to the railway station, which is a draw for some travellers, and it’s also pretty and relatively peaceful for Venice. It’s also where you’ll find the beautiful and atmospheric Jewish Ghetto. Lots of people overlook this area, assuming it will have the vibe of city stations, but it’s not like that at all.
- La Giudecca is directly opposite Dorsoduro, and is where you’ll find several of Venice’s best luxury hotels — it was once the island where wealthy aristocrats of the early Renaissance lived, and there are some stunning conversions! But today it’s also one of Venice’s more workaday islands, with housing estates, workshops and the boatyards of ordinary Venetians, and thus a haven from the mainstream tourist spots and the perfect choice if you want an indulgent stay away from the crowds.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Venice are a wide ranging mix with plenty to suit all tastes and budgets, just don't forget get organised and book well ahead.
The best places to stay in Venice
Stay in one one Venice’s Palazzos
- Overlooking the Basilica de Santa Maria della Salute in Dorsoduro, the Ca Maria Adele is an elegant 16th century palazzo, with richly decorated interiors harking back to an era of Venetian decadence. This is the sort of hotel with its own canal entrance. The more richly decorated rooms are the five themed suites, where the antiques and fabrics are definitely opulent, while the other seven rooms are simpler, but still beautiful. Breakfast is as luxurious as the decor.
- At the opposite end of the design scale is the Ca' Pisani, a muted pink, 16th century palazzo which was converted into Venice’s first design hotel, bucking the interiors trend of excess. Its 29 rooms and suites have an Art Deco flavour, and there’s a basement restaurant where breakfast and light meals are served.
Our Pick of Venice’s Grand Hotels
- The Gritti Palace really has to be at the top of this list, as the 15th century Doge’s Palace. The location is impeccable and with an ornately hand painted grand piano, intricately woven rugs, marble tiles, and finely painted gold-trimmed ceilings, the decor is too. But the Gritti Palace also preserves within its walls stories of illustrious visitors and royal families, and that’s what makes it so special. It has 82 rooms and suites, but if you’re looking for the very best hotel room in Venice it’s hard not to seriously consider the Hemingway Suite, in restful shades of pale green, with enviable canal and basilica views.
- Right on the Grand Canal, with arguably one of the most romantic restaurants in Venice, the Bauer Il Palazzo has all the features of one of Venice’s classic Grand Hotels, while actually being relatively new. So it’s got features like a spa, with rooftop jacuzzi, as well as the beautiful breakfast terrace and vast, gorgeously decorated suites.
- Standing magnificently on the Grand Canal, its peach exterior almost glowing, the Ca' Sagredo Hotel is another beautifully converted palazzo with some really special original 14th century features: mosaics, murals, statuary and an incredible marble staircase, for example. There’s even a secret doorway in the ballroom used for late-night trysts by the 18th century Count Sagredo. Many of the 42 rooms and suites have canal views, and while they’re not quite as opulent as the decor in the public spaces, they represent a lavish modern hotel experience.
Some of Venice’s Best Waterfront Hotels
- The Hotel Londra Palace is an elegant, luxurious hotel within a short walk of San Marco, and right on the water overlooking the basin and lagoon. Here the 53 rooms and suites are decorated with classical luxury, which is a step towards simplicity on many a Venetian hotel room, but they’re very beautiful for it; the best have beautiful views too. In the morning heavy shutters keep them deliciously dark and quiet. And the restaurant is excellent!
- Al Ponte Antico has a Venice view that’s difficult to top: the Rialto Bridge and Grand Canal, seen from the small terrace of a 16th century palazzo. Expect gold brocade, tapestries, fabric-covered walls and chandeliers in the seven rooms and public spaces. There’s no restaurant, but the bar and breakfast terrace are charming.
- The Palazzetto Pisani offers many of the best features of a Venetian hotel, but with a lower price tag than many hotels: it’s a converted 16th century palazzo in a Grand Canal position, overlooking Santa Maria della Salute, with some seriously ornate furnishings and a very stylish bar and restaurant. Until ten years ago this was a private dwelling, and the large and lofty second floor public rooms, which are now a restaurant, are fairly unchanged. The best room of the 26 is the Pisani Suite, which is so close to the water that it sometimes floods of a high tide.
- Also at the more affordable end of the scale is the Pensione La Calcina, a popular 27 room pension in a wonderful spot on the Giudecca canal. Complete with the balcony restaurant spilling onto the water, and the pale peach colour that looks so beautiful in the light here, this is a classic Venetian hotel. The rooms are classic hotel room style, with the best having fantastic water views.
- One of the problems with hotels on Venice’s waterfront, is that you can’t see how beautiful Venice looks from them. But at the Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa, located on the island of Giudecca, just across the lagoon from St Mark’s Basin and the Bacino, you can see it all. Built in the 16th century, this building was a convent, but now its 50 elegant rooms and suites are richly decorated with soft silks and tapestries. The spa is under the private villa next door, which belongs to Elton John.
Venice’s Most Romantic Hotels
- Many of the hotels we’ve recommended so far are extremely romantic choices, but Villa F is romantic even by comparison. Its position on the island of Giudecca, just across the lagoon from St Mark’s Basin and the Bacino, means that you can see how beautiful Venice is, without staying far off it, and that you’re surrounded by space, peace and quiet. There are just 11 rooms and suites, all gorgeously decorated with antiques and rich fabrics, with beautiful murals too. And there’s a garden.
- At the Hotel Guru we do love a private hotel, and we have an especially soft spot for those filled with the collections of their owners. And the Metropole is a really charming example, with 67 rooms dotted with cherished corkscrews, crucifixes, porcelain teapots, fans, and all sorts of interesting curios. It’s on the Riva, overlooking the lagoon, has a Michelin starred restaurant, a velvet-hung salone, where they cover the tables in cakes at teatime, and a shady garden. The rooms come in a range of styles, so there’s bound to be something memorable to suit you.
Venice City Break
- Venice is a city break destination, but many of its hotels are gorgeous, but lack useful facilities. If you’re looking for form and function the 43 room Hotel L'Orologio is an excellent choice. It’s still got plenty of style, with all the rooms individually decorated with simple colour palettes and designer furnishings that make the most of the original features, but it’s not fussy, and it’s in an excellent, practical location within walking distance of most of the main sights. They’re also good on the mod. cons. like satellite TV and air conditioning.
Venice for Families
- Don’t think that because Venice is so dripping with romance that it isn’t for families! And if you’re bringing your kids there are a number of places we can recommend, a favourite being the Quattro Fontane, which is on the Lido, which offers more space and views of the water and Venice proper. This is a charming, old hotel, with 58 well sized rooms and suites and lots of choices for families. The decor is traditional, and there’s a beautiful leafy terrace, and lovely gardens. They can also arrange a babysitter if you need one.
- We also like La Villeggiatura, a six room B&B in a third floor apartment near the Rialto. This is a wonderful home from home, with light, spacious rooms with a really Venetian flavour, and plenty of original features and personal touches. There’s also lots of shared space to relax in, with breakfast served in the large, light dining room. There’s a bit of a steep climb to get here, but it’s worth it for the personalised welcome from the owners who clearly love this job.
Venice's Best Guesthouses
- The Pensione Accademia is a family-run hotel right on the canal with its own dock for water taxis, with 27 typically Venetian rooms, set behind a pretty courtyard. Warm and charming, with lovely public rooms, this is an elegant building, which interestingly served as the Russian embassy between the wars. And you’re only 15 minutes from San Marco.
- Close to the Ponte dell’Accademia on the Grand Canal, Novecento is a chic, nine room B&B with an intimate appeal. The rooms are bijou, and individually decorated with dark wood furnishings in different styles. Breakfast is served in the leafy courtyard and you’re just a short stroll from the main sights.
For Great Value in Venice
- Affordable, and in an incredible spot on the Grand Canal, the Locanda ai Santa Apostoli is an 11 room guesthouse spread across the third floor of a palazzo converted into an apartment building. The entrance is chic, behind a pair of handsome green doors, and from there a quirky lift takes you up to the third floor and this charmingly colourful guesthouse. The shared sitting room has the best views.
- Venissa is another excellent value option — if you’re willing to travel a bit to get into central Venice. It’s a beautiful journey, though, a half an hour on a boat from this chic restaurant with rooms located on two acres of its own vineyards on Isola di Mazzorobo — consult a map now! There are just six elegant rooms, with simple, rustic decor, lots of natural light and high, beamed ceilings. The restaurant is a destination in its own right too.
- The Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo is just like all those really grand hotels at the top of this list, but scaled down perfectly and made more affordable. There’s the same opulent colours, 18th century antiques and gilt decorations, but in ‘normal’ sized rooms. There’s also a pretty courtyard. And while the courtyard doesn’t have a canal view, the hotel is right next to the boat stop.
Prefer an Apartment or villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner, booking.com.
- Venice’s Marco Polo Airport is the closest to central Venice, location on the mainland about 20minutes away by road, and about an hour and a quarter by boat. Depending on your starting point, Treviso Airport might be more convenient, but from there it’s about 70minutes on the bus. Alternatively you can arrive by train, into Venezia Santa Lucia, which is right on the Grand Canal. There’s a ferry and cruise terminal too, at the Stazione Marittima, which is close to the road terminus where buses to Venice central leave from, and where there’s a big car park.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- Despite being hugely popular in the warmer months Venice is really a year round destination. If you don’t have to travel in the warmer months it’s really worth considering a winter visit, the skies are often blue, the crowds dispersed, prices are low, and that perfect room with a view is far more likely to be yours.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Venice?
- You could refine your search to our recommendations for 9 of the Best Hotels near Venice's San Marco, 7 of the Best Hotels in Dorsoduro or 6 of the Best Hotels in Cannaregio.
- Or refine by style and see only the 8 of Venice's Most Luxurious Hotels or just Venice's 7 Best Guesthouses.
- Or expand your search to include all the best places to stay in the Veneto region.
- Alternatively you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Venice
Best Hotels in Venice
B&B San Marco Venice 3 rooms from AU$114Local exploring - The owner Marco was born and raised in this house and so no one could be better placed to advice on local attractionsValue chic - With rooms offered at as little as €80 in the low season this is a real stealViews - All the bedrooms have canal views.Sights nearby - 5 mins walk from St Mark's SquareRecommended by - CN Traveller
Hotel Villa Pannonia Venice (Venezia Lido) 30 rooms from AU$139Families - With beaches nearby and a family-friendly environment this property is far more suitable for families than some within the cityTotal relaxation - The Lido offers a tranquil space close to all the city action yet giving you a little breathing spaceLocal exploring - A 15 minute boat ride from St Mark's SquareLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape
Locanda ai Santi Apostoli Venice 11 rooms from AU$147Local exploring - A wonderfully central location, just minutes from Piazza San Marco, perfect for exploring on foot.Local markets - The hotel sits right opposite the Fish Market, a wonderfully unique experience.Sights nearby - The beautiful Piazza San Marco is just down the road.Views - Some rooms have views of the Grand Canal
This stylish third floor apartment guesthouse has a sitting room, small library and views of the Grand Canal. Classically styled rooms are comfortable and come with a complimentary breakfast. Location is perfect for exploring, making this the perfect budget way to get a great view. See More
Venissa Venice (Isola di Mazzorbo) 6 rooms from AU$163Hideaway - A perfect escape for those discerning travellers who would rather a rustic chic retreat to five star glitz and crowds.Foodies - The Michelin star restaurant focuses on local produce and is undeniably one of Venice's best.Restaurant - Michelin starred plus OsteriaGreat walks - Take an evening stroll around Mazzorbo, the views are sensational as the sun goes down on the lagoon.Recommended by - I Escape
3749 Ponte Chiodo Venice (Cannaregio) 6 rooms from AU$163Local exploring - The untouristy Cannaregio area gives easy access to central Venice but also plenty of restaurants and sights to explore locallyValue chic - Excellent value for money in the centre of Venice with rooms from as little as €70 including breakfastSights nearby - Rialto Bridge is just 10 minutes' walk away, and all of Venice's highlights are within easy reachViews - Lovely views either over the garden or canalsRecommended by - Fodors
Locanda del Ghetto Venice 9 rooms from AU$171Local exploring - Explore this hisotrical and fascinating area of Venice, with monuments, museums, cultrual centres and even Kosher restaurants!Great walks - Cannaregio has remained mostly unchanged by the floods of tourists, explore its narrow streets and discover the 'real Venice'.Sights nearby - The hotel is located directly above the Schola Italiana Synagogue, one of the five Synagogues of the Old Jewish Quarter.Full of character
An understated and romantic 15th Century Locanda, in the old Jewish Ghetto of Venice. Off the beaten track, quiet and good value, you get the chance to see a new side of the city away from the throngs of tourists. Simple rooms, some with terraces overlooking the square, are charming and comfortable. See More
Casa Burano Venice (Mazzorbo) 13 rooms from AU$207Local exploring - The hoteliers want guests to experience the local way of life so lay on guided tours (walking or by boat)Cooking classes - Take a cookery class with Michelin-starred chefsRomantic - Good for couples.
A charming collection of traditional (and colourful) houses, turned small and delightful hotel. The five houses have been beautifully designed throughout giving a contemporary feel without loosing the buildings' charm. Ideal for those looking for an authentic and surprisingly affordable stay. See More
B&B Casa Robinig Venice (Lido) 2 rooms from AU$186Beach Life - With the beach just two minutes away you can roll out of bed and be lounging by the seaside in no time!Local exploring - B&B Casa Robinig enjoys the perfect location for those looking to explore VeniceGreat walks - Wander through the city's streets taking it all in or go for a romantic stroll down the beach at sunsetSights nearby - Head to the famous Bridge of Sights, Ducal palce or Basilica San Marco-all just a short distance away!
Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo Venice 10 rooms from AU$187Value chic - Reasonably priced classic Venetian rooms, filled with antique furnishings and fine fabrics, with a charming central courtyard.Romantic Break - The hotels suite comes with canopied bed, Murano chandeliers, balcony overlooking the canal and whirlpool bath!Great walks - Venice is a great city for wandering, explore the narrow cobbled lanes and alleys.Sights nearby - A ten minute walks brings you to Venice's oldest and most famous bridge, Rialto.Recommended by - Fodors
Small but oozing character, this privately owned hotel offers two floors of traditional bedrooms in well-located setting for city explores. The charming rooms have 18th Century furniture overlooking a pretty and private courtyard. An intimate, romantic find in the heart of the city. See More
San Cassiano Venice 36 rooms from AU$189Local exploring - Offering a great location in the Sestiere of Santa Croce, facing the Canal Grande, right in front of the renowned Ca’ d’OroFamilies - A family-friendly atmosphere, excellent rates and family rooms make this a great choice for those travelling with childrenSights nearby - Set just a 15 minute walk from the renowned St Mark's SquareViews - Book the deluxe room for views over the Grand CanalRecommended by - Frommers
Ca della Corte Venice 11 rooms from AU$194Local exploring - You're right in the heart of it all here! Guests are given excellent local maps and plenty of local titbitsValue chic - Expect classic Venitian style at a fraction of the price for a central city stayLocal markets - Stroll to the Rialto fish and produce market and sample local dishesSights nearby - Walking distance of the Rialto Bridge and San Marco areaRecommended by - I Escape
La Residenza Venice (Castello, 3608) 18 rooms from AU$196Traditional - This restored period property is filled with original features and antique furnishingsSights nearby - Plus the hotel organises free excursions to Murano with a visit to the glassworksLocal markets - Visit the Rialto Fish MarketRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - CN Traveller
An elegant historic residence close to San Marco Square and the Arsenal. Gothic-Byzantine architecture remains the hallmark of its restored interiors - period furnishings and 18th century paintings throughout the rooms. A great value choice for families, friends or couples. See More
Pensione Accademia Venice 27 rooms from AU$210Sights nearby - 15 minutes walk to St Mark's Square and the Fenice Opera HouseTraditional - Rooms are styled in typically Venetian traditional fashionViews - Great views from hotelLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Palazzetto Pisani Venice 26 rooms from AU$220Local exploring - A well located property with direct access to the Grand Canal.Romantic Break - Grand rooms with private balconies make for a romantic stayRomantic - Take a romantic cruise down the Grand CanalSights nearby - Take a stroll to the Accademia Bridge.
Bloom & Settimo Cielo Venice 6 rooms from AU$225Local exploring - Located walking distance from the Grand Canal and the Accademia museum among many other major sightsCity Style - This is undeniably cool property mixing elegant Venitian style with chic contemporary designSights nearby - Just a 5 minute walk from the Grand Canal and 10 minutes from St Mark's SquareViews - Fantastic views over the city from the roof terraceRecommended by - I Escape, Sawdays
Gorgeous boutique B&Bs - one B&B on each floor, but they share the same reception. Similarly opulent bedrooms in striking colours with rich fabrics. The roof terrace is a very special outpost with views over Venice which can be accompanied by a bottle of complimentary prosecco! Stylish and romantic. See More
Locanda Cipriani Venice (Torcello) 5 rooms from AU$228Hideaway - Set on the most private and uninhabited Island in Venice, this is ideal for those looking for privacy and quiet.Foodies - Famed for its Ventian food Locanda provides wonderful food in an enchanting setting.Sights nearby - Torcello holds one of the most impressive and interesting churches in the Venice area, the Basilica of Santa Maria AssuntaGreat walks - Explore the dense mosaic of islands and sandbanks emerging from the canal waters, the marshlands and the shallow canals.Recommended by - Fodors
Homely yet sophisticated restaurant with rooms on magical Torcello, an outpost of the grand Cipriani. The rooms are simple yet elegant with balconies commanding views of the garden. Wonderful setting, quiet and secluded, serving unforgettable cuisine. A grown up hideaway. See More
Antico Doge Venice 19 rooms from AU$243Romantic Break - Traditionally romantic interiors feature opulent fabrics, swags and tails and antique furnishings.Sights nearby - Walking distance from St Mark's square and Rialto bridgeLocal exploring - Just a stone's throw from many of Venice's highlights.Views - The two superior rooms have views onto canalRecommended by - Fodors
An elegant and traditional hotel set in a 13th century gothic house. Luxurious rooms have beautiful parquet floors, silk furnishings, and modern en suite bathrooms. Excellent buffet breakfasts, and just a stone's throw from Venice's sights. A great choice for couples or group weekend. See More
Palazzo Soderini Venice 4 rooms from AU$245Local exploring - A wonderfully quiet location, yet still all of Venice's highlights are easily accessibleGarden - Internal courtyard and gardenSights nearby - A stone's throw from St Mark's SquareLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Pensione La Calcina Venice 27 rooms from AU$253Great walks - Overlooking the Giudecca Canal this hotel is a pleasant a scenic walk from the heart of VeniceSights nearby - The hotel is a short walk from the Basilica of St. Mary of Health and the Jesuit ChurchOutstanding location - Overlooking the Giudecca CanalViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Frommers, Good Hotel Guide, Michelin Travel
A charming (and popular) romantic pension converted with style and flair, where Ruskin used to stay during his visits. Classic rooms feature parquet flooring and antiques. Some have great views of the Giudecca canal. Breakfast can be enjoyed al fresco overlooking the city. A Venetian dream. See More
Il Palazzo Experimental Venice (Dorsoduro) 32 rooms from AU$258Local exploring - Many of Venice's main attractions are within walking distance of the propertySights nearby - Be sure to stroll down to Rialto Bridge and view the iconic sightFull of characterRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A converted Renaissance palace boasting a spectacular setting just steps from many of Venice's main attractions. Rooms see a contemporary take on original design. The signature rooftop cocktail bar is a real attraction as is the restaurant which serves up modern Venetian dishes. See More
Gio & Gio Venice (Calle de le Ostreghe) 3 rooms from AU$261Groups - With just three rooms this is a perfect option for groups wanting to rent the whole thing outLocal exploring - An authentic Venitian home set just five minutes from St Mark's SquareRomantic Break - Pick the Junior suite for its canal views and Juliet balconySights nearby - Close to St Mark's Square, the Fenice Theatre and the Grand CanalRecommended by - I Escape
Ca’ Pisani Venice 29 rooms from AU$264City Style - Break the traditional Venetian style with sleek Art-Deco design, think bamboo-parquet floors, steel stairs & walnut bedframes.Local exploring - This neighbourhood is bustling with Galleries and Museums, and just a short walk to all the main sights.Sights nearby - Check out the nearby Punta della Dogana, a warehouse holding the contemporary art collection of billionaire Francois Pinault.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - I Escape, Michelin Travel, Tablet
This intimate and chic hotel was Venice's first designer hotel. Minimalist Art-Deco bedrooms are a welcome change from the tardy baroque excesses that litter the city. It's prime location and unique charm make it a popular spot. Enjoy the wine and cheese bar, with street-side seating. See More
Residenza de l'Osmarin Venice 3 rooms from AU$269Sights nearby - 5 mins walk from St Mark's SquareViews - Canal views from most roomsLocal markets - Good for local colour.Traditional
Locanda Fiorita Venice (San Marco) 10 rooms from AU$277Romantic Break - A romantic and charming getaway for two, with elegant suites, private balconies and a sunny terrace.Local markets - Browse the local Venetian markets and pick up a few treasures to bring home with you.Sights nearby - Rialto Bridge and Basilica San Marco are both within 15 minutes walk.Romantic - Good for couples.
Charming B&B located in heart of the Saint Marco district of Venice. The rooms are elegant and their 18th-century Venetian style reflects the rich culture of the city. With a great location close to Piazza Saint Marco and the Accademia Gallery, it's an unmissable Venetian option. See More
AD Place Venice 12 rooms from AU$277Honeymoons - Special honeymoon packages are offered to newlyweds with everything thought of from in-room roses to romantic day tripsGroups - Apartments sleeping upto four people make this a great choice for small groupsSights nearby - Stroll down to St Mark's Square and admire the architectureViews - Great views from hotel
Cima Rosa Venice 3 rooms from AU$293Sights nearby - Great location in the Santa Croce neighbourhood. Easy access to all of Venice's top attractions with a Vaporetta stop close by.Outstanding location - Cima Rosa is right on the Grand CanalGreat walks - Secret Gardens of Venice Walking TourSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Sawdays
Traditional 15th century Palazzo with views of the Grand Canal. Three elegant rooms with a charming blend of antique furniture & contemporary features and a charming outdoor courtyard, perfect for evening drinks. A great base for a city break - owners have lots of local knowledge. See More
Metropole Venice 67 rooms from AU$293Local exploring - This couldn't be a more central location set overlooking the Bacino di San Marco lagoon and with St Mark's Square within sight!Foodies - The Met Restaurant has been awarded a Michelin star and serves superb contemporary Italian dishes with a focus on local produceSights nearby - Steps away from the famous Plazza San MarcoViews - Choose a room with a lagoon viewRecommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Michelin Travel, Fodors
The Beggiato family open their doors and antique collection to give guests Lagoon views, a luxurious stay and Michelin star dining. Rooms are unique with an eclectic mix of curios and collectables. Enjoy the rare Venetian garden, the memorable dining experience and the Oriental Bar. Romantic stay. See More
Rosa Salva Hotel Venice (San Marco) 22 rooms from AU$297City Style - Having undergone a recent renovation, this modern B&B is stylish and comfortableFamilies - The self-contained apartments are perfect for families travelling with childrenLocal exploring - Located in San Marco, this B&B is a great starting point for local exploringGreat walks - Stroll through the romantic, winding alleways of the city to soak in the Venetian charm
This intimate hotel is located in San Marco, Venice. Rooms are cosy, with exposed wooden beams complemented by soft furnishings in an earthy palette. Two self-catering apartments are available, perfect for families or groups. Breakfast comes from the hotel's own pastry shop. A charming, modern B&B. See More
Novecento, Venice Venice (Campo San Maurizio) 9 rooms from AU$310Romantic Break - This unique and charming hotel marries romance, style and unbeatable location to produce a perfect getaway for two.Local exploring - No better place in the world to wander, get lost and discover, just a short walk from St. Mark's Square.Artworks - Regular exhibitions featuring local and national artists.Local markets - Check out Rialto Market where you can get everything from artisan masks to the perfect cup of coffee.Recommended by - I Escape, Michelin Travel
Hotel Palazzo Vitturi Venice (Castello) 16 rooms from AU$328Local exploring - Situated close to Piazza San Marco, this hotel is in a great location for sightseeing in VeniceCity Style - This historic hotel boasts many of the palazzo's original features, a beacon of Venetian styleRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's heritage feel and the attentive on-site staffSights nearby - Visit the nearby Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo, a vast, Gothic church filled with artworksRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This hotel occupies one of the oldest palazzos in Venice. Situated a stone's throw from Piazza San Marco, the building's original frescoes are complemented by modern soft furnishings in a regal palette. Start the day with breakfast overlooking Campo Santa Maria Formosa. An elegant boutique hotel. See More
Quattro Fontane Venice (Venezia Lido) 58 rooms from AU$342Total relaxation - Large comforatble rooms, lovely gardens and generally a much more chilled out vibe than staying in Venice proper.Great walks - The property boasts extensive gardens, perfect for a morning walk.Views - Great views from hotelFull of characterRecommended by - Michelin Travel
La Villeggiatura Venice 6 rooms from AU$342City Style - Venetian style with a twist- think Persian rugs, bold fabrics, charming frescoes, pretty glass lamps and parquet floors.Sights nearby - Steps from The Rialto Bridge and just one km from the Basilica of San Marco and the Doge's Palace.Local markets - A short walk from the hisotric Rialto market, supplying Venice with fresh produce since 1097.Great walks - Venice is a wonderful city to wander, get lost and find hidden jems.Recommended by - Fodors, Sawdays
Hotel Heureka Venice 10 rooms from AU$352Romantic Break - With views onto the canal, decadent rooms and a cosy bar, this is a great spot for a romantic breakHoneymoons - Rent the Bridal Chamber for a luxurious honeymoon experience, complete with a bathtub in the roomCity Style - Located on the Venetian waterways, start your city explorations from a well-located baseLocal markets - Check out the local markets; the Rialto Market is a favourite with adventurous visitorsRecommended by - I Escape
In this decadent and historic Venetian hotel individually designed rooms boast luxurious four-poster beds and original architectural features. Intricate cornices contrast with contemporary fittings in a delicate balance between old and new; the best suites have canal views. A grand Italian palazzo. See More
Palazzo Barbarigo Venice 18 rooms from AU$367Local exploring - Set near the Rialto bridge and overlooking the Grand Canal this is a chic central padCity Style - A glamorous stay mixing elegant traditional design mixed with 20s art decoLocal markets - Sample local delicacies in the square marketSights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Ca del Nobile Venice 6 rooms from AU$367Short fly break - Simple but charming hotel, centrally located, great for a short stayCity Style - Charming place from which to explore VeniceSights nearby - Situated in the heart of the city just behind St Mark's SquareLocal markets - Good for local colour.
A small, simple and comfortable, B & B in the heart of Venice. Central yet quiet, two minutes walk from St. Mark’s Square and five from the Rialto. Creamy bedrooms with a Baroque twist - wooden beams, vintage furniture and exposed brick walls. Understated charm, perfect for a weekend city break. See More
DD724 Venice 6 rooms from AU$367City Style - Offering some welcome contemporary cool in historic Venice. A property for those who like clean lines and minamilist styleFamilies - Two of the rooms can accomodate families and baby sitting services can be arranged for when parents need a break!Sights nearby - Next to the Peggy Guggenheim collection, close to the Cini PalaceLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Palazzo Priuli Venice (Castello di Venezia) 10 rooms from AU$367City Style - A traditional, yet luxurious stay, offering guests a touch of old-world Venitian eleganceSights nearby - Located in the heart of Venice's historic centre just 200m from St Mark's SquareRomantic - Good for couples.Local markets - Good for local colour.
GKK Exclusive Private Suites Venice (San Polo) 6 rooms from AU$373Hideaway - Set within a cosy interior passage and with only 6 rooms, this B&B is a great hideaway hotel optionCity Style - With contemporary interiors inspired by Venetian style, this hotel makes a fashionable stayRomantic Break - Book the Grand Canal suite for romantic views over the canal from your own private terraceSights nearby - Visit the Santo Stefano church, an expansive, Gothic, 13th-century church known for its Renaissance paintingsRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This cosy boutique hotel sits within a heritage building overlooking the Grand Canal. Rooms are dressed in a modern Venetian style, with patterned wallpaper and contemporary Italian furnishings. The most exclusive suites have a free-standing, designer bathtub and pretty private terrace. A chic stay. See More
Hotel Ai Reali Venice (Campo della Fava 5527) 31 rooms from AU$398Local exploring - A luxurious base ideally located to explore Venice's main attractions.Romantic - Sumptuous interiors and a lovely canalside spot make this a very romantic choice.Sights nearby - View works by Tiepolo and Piazzetta in the 18th-century church besides the hotel.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
A small luxury property boasting a very central location and beautiful Venetian design. Opulent rooms and suites are everything one expects from this part of Italy with chandeliers, heavy drapes and antiques. Housing a restaurant, piano bar, small spa and wine cellar; this property has it all. See More
Palazzo Abadessa Venice 15 rooms from AU$399Writing a novel - Be inspired by the enchanting setting- think authentic 17th-century frescoes, silk-lined walls and secret walled gardens.Local exploring - Well situated in the bohemian Cannaregio quarter, beside a quiet canal perfect for private watertaxis.Local markets - Browse the Rialto market for local produce, leather goods and perfumes, just across the Grand Canal.Sights nearby - A short walk away is Ca' d'Oro a splendid gothic style building overlooking the Grand Canal.Recommended by - I Escape, Fodors
Restored 16th-century palazzo with spacious frescoed rooms, full of antiques and Murano glass. Bursting with history and character. Four poster beds, heavy curtains and patterned wallpaper adorn the rooms. Drinks are served in a walled terrace with shaded seating. Truly regal living. See More
Hotel a la Commedia Venice (San Marco) 35 rooms from AU$432City Style - With suites dressed in a traditional Venetian style, this hotel provides the perfect setting for your trip to the SerenissimaLocal exploring - Located close to the Rialto Bridge and the Goldoni Theatre, this hotel is a great starting point for your local sightseeingRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's romantic roof terrace and the plush, canopy bedsSights nearby - Take a stroll along to the Rialto Bridge, a 16th-century footbridge with ornate reliefs, now housing restaurants and bars
This plush, four-star hotel sits close to the Rialto Bridge in Venice. Rooms are dressed in a period style with draped curtains and canopy beds in royal blues and rich reds; the best suites offer a balcony and living space. Have cocktails on the scenic roof terrace; a luxurious Venetian bolt-hole. See More
Ca’ Sagredo Hotel Venice 42 rooms from AU$448Honeymoons - This hotel drips in spendour and opulent romance- think frescoed ballrooms, palatial suites, elegant drapes and orginal artwork.Foodies - The trendy and effortlessly elegant L’Alcova restaurant serves up regional specialities with a modern twist.Sights nearby - Nestled between Ca DOro and the Rialto Bridge you're not more than a short walk or boat ride to Venice's main attractions.Local markets - The ancient Rialto Market happens just across from the hotel, a spectacle for all the senses and well worth a visit.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel, Fodors, Great Small Hotels
Casin Dei Nobili Venice (Dorsoduro) 3 rooms from AU$456Local exploring - The B&B is within walking distance of all of Venice's main attractions, as well as plenty of restaurantsRomantic Break - The B&B prides itself on impeccable service and luxury rooms, making this ideal for a romantic breakFamilies - Two of the suites can be combined into one for familiesSights nearby - The B&B is located within Venice's historic centre, and is within short walking distance of all of the city's must-see sights
This newly renovated B&B is situated in the heart of Venice's historic centre. Located in an ancient Venetian palace, it offers a luxurious and relaxing stay, within walking distance of Venice's main attractions. Each of the large, modern suites boast their own whirlpool, and breakfast is included. See More
Hotel Antiche Figure Venice 22 rooms from AU$465City Style - A traditionally styled Venitian property directly on the canal, offering plush decor and effortless elegance.Sights nearby - Just steps from the Basilica dei Frari, Scuola Grande di S. Rocco and the Jewish Ghetto.Local markets - Don't miss the Rialto Market, Venice's oldest fish, vegetable and fruit market.Full of character
A charming traditional property in a great canal-side location. Elegant rooms, the best of which boast canal views, feature large sash windows, chintz fabrics and chandeliers. An elegant breakfast room with an indulgent spread. Ideal for a real Venetian treat, within easy reach of the main sights. See More
Hotel Londra Palace Venice 53 rooms from AU$481Writing a novel - Countless artists and authors have drawn inspiration from the hotel, including Tchaikovsky, who wrote his Fourth Symphony here.Romantic Break - Sumptuous suites, spectacular views, chic dining and beds that are almost impossible to pull yourself out of.City Style - Located on Promenade of Riva degli Schiavoni with Biedermeier style interiors and views of the Londra Palace.Sights nearby - The famed Piazza San Marco is just around the corner, as is the Doge’s Palace.Recommended by - Tablet, Frommers, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel, Relais & Chateaux, Fodors
140 years of history meets 21st century luxury. Large, comfortable rooms enjoy views of St. Mark’s Basin. Foodies can indulge in the fine dining menu whilst interior design lovers will appreciate the lavish, Venetian decor. Centrally located, St. Mark's Square is but a five minute walk away. See More
Palazzetto 113 Venice 2 rooms from AU$489Local exploring - Chic base to explore the winding lanes of this historic city, or enjoy the view from rooftop bar after a day of cultureLocal markets - Visit the nearby islands of Murano (glass-blowing), Burano (fishing, lace-making)Great walks - The 1.5km to Piazza San Marco squareSights nearby - The Church of Santa Maria
Hotel Canal Grande Venice (Campo San Simeone Grande) 15 rooms from AU$509Romantic Break - A romantic 4 star boutique, with pampering suites filled with opulent fabrics plus views over the Grand Canal.Local markets - Located in Campo San Simeon, a small square, off the beaten track and filled with fascinating shops and restaurants.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotel
An intimate four star boutique hotel nestled in the ancient sestiere of Santa Croce. The refined and opulent suites areadorned with gold leaf, Murano glass and polished wood floors - exuding a classic sense of luxury. Take breakfast on the beautiful terrace overlooking the Grand Canal. See More
Palazzina G Venice 22 rooms from AU$513City Style - Designed by Philippe Stark this hotel is both elegant and chic yet with surprising design elements giving a sense of avant gardeViews - Located right on the Grand CanalDesigner - A Phillip Starke hotelLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Hotel Corte di Gabriela Venice (Calle degli Avvocati San Marco 3836) 13 rooms from AU$522Local exploring - A great base for city exploring with an excellent location nestled between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.Sights nearby - Marvel at the stunning 16th century Rialto bridge.Full of characterRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet, Great Small Hotels
A luxury hotel with an excellent location, giving easy access to Venice's sights. Expansive rooms mix tradition with modernity; think soft hues, simple patterns, antique furniture and wonderfully modern bathrooms. An elegant lounge boasts a grand piano; an ideal spot for an evening tipple. Fabulous. See More
Al Ponte Antico Venice 7 rooms from AU$530Romantic Break - Beautiful fairytale setting located in a 16th century palaceCity Style - Elegant rooms in the centre of the cityViews - Right on the Grand Canal with views of the Rialto BridgeSights nearby - Situated close to all major sights
i Qs Venice (Castello) 4 rooms from AU$530City Style - Don't expect any stuffiness here! This is a historic building filled with modern art and boasting some seriously chic designRomantic Break - These chic suites place an importance on privacy with a hands-off approach making this ideal for couplesSights nearby - Located behind St Mark's SquareRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Bauer Palladio Hotel & Spa Venice 50 rooms from AU$571Romantic Break - Indulge in a couples massage and dine in the romantic restaurant - the perfect spot for a break for twoSpa breaks - There is a 450-square-metred spa with eight treatment roomsCooking classes - There are cooking classes and tasting menus availableSights nearby - St. Mark's Square is just a two minute walk awayRecommended by - Tablet
Located on Giudecca Island this 16th century converted Palladian convent overlooks St. Mark's Basin and the Bacino. Rooms feature rich tapestries and soft silks, private balconies and luxurious marble bathrooms. There are delightful gardens and a huge spa. An utterly romantic and relaxing getaway. See More
Centurion Palace Venice 50 rooms from AU$587Local exploring - Located in the heart of the Dorsoduro district next to the Basilica of S. Maria della Salute and a number of museumsCity Style - A luxury five-star stay offering the best of both worlds in its design with the old and the newViews - Overlooks St Mark's Basin at the mouth of the Grand CanalSights nearby - Visit the neighbouring Punta della DoganaRecommended by - Tablet, Small Luxury Hotels
Stunning luxury hotel behind a classic Venetian facade perfectly situated on the Grand Canal. Fabulous rooms and suites filled with contemporary art, trendy designer furniture and clever lighting. Beautiful courtyard, restaurant with terrace, centrally located. Venice in style. See More
Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal Venice (San Marco) 99 rooms from AU$652City Style - With a perfectly-pitched blend of modern and traditional interior design, this hotel has spot-on Venetian luxury styleLocal exploring - Sitting right opposite the islands of San Giorgio and Giudecca, this hotel is in a great location for sightseeingRomantic Break - Couples love the romantic, canal-side hotel restaurant and the luxurious suitesSights nearby - Take a boat across to San Giorgio Maggiore island, renowned for its Palladian church
This hotel sits within a 17th-century aristocratic residence overlooking the Grand Canal. Rooms are dressed in royal teal with gold leaf finishes; expect velvet throws, textured wallpaper and period furniture. The best suites have Grand Canal views, as does the hotel restaurant. A charming stay. See More
Ca Maria Adele Venice 12 rooms from AU$681City Style - Chic hotel with fantastic views of the Santa Maria della Salute Basilica in central Venice.Romantic Break - Ornate kingsize beds and sumptuous fabrics throughout.Great walks - Wander down to the island tip where Punta della Dogana hosts the stunning art collection of billionaire Francois Pinault.Sights nearby - The hotel overlooks the Santa Maria della Salute Basilica.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Kiwi Collection
16th-century palazzo, overlooking Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute in the Dorsoduro neighbourhood. The décor harks back to a bygone era of decadence and style. Think rich fabrics, bold wallpaper and quirky antiques. Choose one of the themed rooms for the best experience and fine lagoon views. See More
Palazzo Morosini degli Spezieri Venice (San Polo) 9 rooms from AU$717Families - The large self-catering apartments are well-designed for parents travelling with children, offering up to 3 bedroomsRomantic Break - The beautiful canal setting and the luxurious feel to the apartments make this hotel a great romantic getawayLocal exploring - With its fantastic central location, this hotel makes a perfect base for local exploringSights nearby - Visit the Basilica dei Frari, a Gothic-style church which houses two works by Titian, as well as his tomb
This heritage hotel is housed in a renovated 15th-century palace in Venice. Guests can choose from nine self-catering apartments with up to three bedrooms; the accommodation has a sleek, modern interior design with some period touches. The best apartments offer beautiful canal views. A stylish stay. See More
Bauer Il Palazzo Venice 82 rooms from AU$742Restaurant - Enjoy stunning views of the Grand Canal below with your dinner.Views - Views of the Grand Canal.Sights nearby - Two minutes from the iconic “drawing room of Europe,” St Mark's Square.Restrictions on children - Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection, Michelin Travel
Splendid Venice Venice 165 rooms from AU$807Local exploring - A chic hotel in the heart of the city with access directly from the canal.Sights nearby - Visit St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge's Palace. Or discover the city in the traditional manner, by gondola.Romantic - Good for couples.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
A historic hotel, set canal-side in the centre of the city. Elegant rooms are traditionally dressed with rich hues, patterned wallpaper and antiques. A fabulous restaurant serves exemplary regional dishes and specialises in seafood. The perfect choice for a quintessentially Venetian stay. See More
Hotel L'Orologio Venice (30125 Sestriere San Polo) 43 rooms from AU$815City Style - Located right next to the Grand Canal in Venice, a perfect location from which to explore the cityLocal exploring - La Fenice, Piazza San Marco and Basilica San Marco are all located less than a mile awaySights nearby - Sights such as the Santa Maria Formosa Square and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection are only a short distance awayLocal markets - Rialto market is only a minute away!Recommended by - Michelin Travel
Hotel L'Orologio, situated right next to the Grand Canal, is only a short walk from some of the city's most famous sights. The hotel has designer rooms decorated in typically Venetian materials and colours, and all rooms come with a private bathroom as well as a satellite TV. A chic city break. See More
Suite 735 Venice (Fondamenta Venier Sebastiano) 3 rooms from AU$818City Style - The art deco style of this hotel sets it apart from most, and marries with the trendy district where it is locatedFamilies - The biggest suite can host up to four guests, perfect for a small familyLocal exploring - Perfecty placed for exploring the winding alleys of Venice on footSights nearby - Visit the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, a spectacular, domed, baroque church
This boutique hotel is housed in a historic palazzo in the arty neighbourhood of Dorsoduro. The hotel has been renovated in an Art Deco style, with inspiration from aspects of traditional Venetian interior design and a 50s finish. Enjoy breakfast on the pretty hotel terrace. A stylish concept hotel. See More
Palazzo Venart Venice (Santa Croce) 18 rooms from AU$841City Style - Having undergone an extensive restoration, this hotel boasts many original features of the 16th-century palazzoRomantic Break - The Grand Canal setting, cosy hotel bar and gourmet restaurant make this hotel the perfect romantic getawayFoodies - Foodies will swoon at the hotel's Michelin-starred restaurant, headed by chef Enrico BartoliniSights nearby - Visit the nearby Basilica dei Frari, an imposing, Gothic-style church built in the 1330sRecommended by - Great Small Hotels
This five-star hotel occupies a 16th-century palazzo on the Grand Canal. Restored frescoes and marble fireplaces adorn the building. Suites boast wooden floors, period furniture and hand-selected artworks; the best have Grand Canal views. Don't miss the Michelin-starred restaurant; luxury defined. See More
San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice 190 rooms from AU$880Honeymoons - Honeymoon in style with a suite at this exclusive luxury hotel; there's a restaurant, bar and spa all on-site for your useHideaway - Located on a private island away from the madding tourist crowds, this hotel is the perfect hideaway destinationSpa breaks - There is a new, top-of-the-range spa available at the hotel, making this a great spa break holidayGreat walks - Take a long walk through the hotel's own grounds, which comprise of a beautiful canalside parkRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
This five-star hotel and spa is on the private island of San Clemente. Guests arrive by a complimentary boat to rooms dressed in a regal palette with gilded accents and period furnishings; the best suites offer panoramic views of the water. Relax by the outdoor pool or at the bar. A unique stay. See More
Gritti Palace Venice 82 rooms from AU$1011Honeymoons - Magnificant suites with hand-blown chandeliers, fine fabrics and balconies overlooking Santa Maria della Salute.Views - Overlooking one of Venice's most famed churches, Santa Maria della Salute.Sights nearby - Nearby San Marco district is perfect for exploring by foot.Outstanding locationRecommended by - Frommers, Fodors
Former 15th Century Doge's palace turned beautiful hotel for all. Classically styled rooms have views to die for and spectacular marble bathrooms. Tradition and elegance meet at the fine dining restaurant, with seating over the main canal. A romantic hotel with a great location. See More
Palazzo Cristo Venice (Castello) 3 rooms from AU$1467Families - The self-catering apartments are perfect for families travelling with children, and offer multiple bedroomsLocal exploring - Located in a pretty square in central Venice, this hotel is a great base for starting your local exploringHoneymoons - Experience a honeymoon in luxurious Venetian style at this hotelGreat walks - Wander the alleyways to reach Rialto Bridge, an ornate 16th-century footbridge crossing the Grand CanalRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This luxury hotel is housed in a 13th-century palazzo overlooking the Scuola Grande di San Marco. Suites are elegant and refined, with marble and wood accents. The most spacious apartments offer self-catering facilities and multiple bedrooms. Expect stylish Italian design pieces. A majestic stay. See More
Belmond Hotel Cipriani Venice 95 rooms from AU$1835Total relaxation - Enjoy Guidecca Island's tranquil atmosphere, relax by the pool during the day or take advantage of the extensive spa facilitiesHoneymoons - With a gorgeous location, beautiful rooms, a range of facilities and world-class service this is a great honeymoon spotRomantic Break - Luxurious rooms, daily gondola trips around Venice and candelit evening dinners together-a perfect romantic getaway!City Style - Get to know Giudecca Island or make use of the hotel's own private boat service to explore Venice
Villa F Venice 11 rooms from AU$1956Local exploring - Perfectly located in the heart of the city overlooking the Grand Canal and steps from St Mark's SquareSights nearby - Take the hotel's shuttle boat across the lagoon landing right at St Mark's SquareSpa - In neighbouring PalladioRomantic - Good for couples.
Aman Venice Venice (San Polo) 24 rooms from AU$2062City Style - Housed in one of the eight grand palaces of Venice, you can't get more Venetian city style than this hotelRomantic Break - Couples will be bowled over by the original features in the suites and the romantic settingLocal exploring - Sitting on the Grand Canal itself, this hotel is perfectly placed for local exploringSights nearby - Take a private visit to the Doge’s Palace, a historic colonnaded masterpiece. Book through the hotel
This plush hotel is housed in a magnificent Rococco palace on the Grand Canal. Original features abound, from 18th-century frescoes to a 16th-century Sansovino fireplace; the best suites offer spectacular views of the canal. Dine at the gourmet restaurant before heading to the spa. Luxury defined. See More
Palazzo Ca'nova Venice 3 rooms from AU$2347Hideaway - With an entire floor of the palazzo to yourself, there's no reason to leave this luxurious hideaway hotelFamilies - With large, spacious apartments, this hotel is perfect for families travelling with older childrenCity Style - Sitting on the Grand Canal itself, this heritage hotel is oozing Venetian charmSights nearby - Visit the magnificent Baroque church of Santa Maria della Salute, which sits opposite the hotelRecommended by - Sawdays
This hotel offers luxurious apartments set across three floors of the Palazzo Ca'nova on the Grand Canal; choose from the third-floor terrace apartment with views of the waters, the intimate second-floor apartment or the exclusive rooftop apartment with a private terrace. A unique Venetian hotel. See More