Search the best hotels in Tenerife
Tenerife’s sunshine-drenched shores, beautiful sandy beaches and dramatic interior make it a shoo-in for many people’s perfect holiday destination. In fact the only thing putting some travellers off Tenerife is its popularity. But while Tenerife has its hedonistic side (a stretch of sand on the southwest coast), it’s also got some seriously peaceful and elegant stretches, and plenty of excellent accommodation in the rural interior too. So, while our recommendations for the best places to stay in Tenerife include some seriously fun all-inclusive-type resorts, our range doesn’t stop there.
If you know the sort of accommodation you’re looking for you might want to start with our hotel collections, but if you’re not sure about Tenerife, head to the Where to Stay section for a better idea about the different part of the island, so you can find the best place to say on Tenerife for you.
Some of our Tenerife collections:
- 13 of the Best Beach Hotels on Tenerife
- 8 of the Best Family Friendly Hotels on Tenerife
- 20 of the Best Luxury Hotels on Tenerife
- 5 of Tenerife’s Best Rural Hotels
- Tenerife’s Best Hotels for a Walking Holiday
- Tenerife's Best Guesthouses and B&Bs
Where to stay - which area?
- If you’re looking for Tenerife’s best beaches then the island’s southern shores are where you need to head; this is where the beaches are at their most white-sandy-beautiful. The south-western resort town of Los Cristianos has some great options for families, and anyone who’s not too fussed about nightlife, and its old town is the best preserved in the region. The next hub along the coast is Playa de las Américas, which does have a lot of places to go out of an evening, some with a feel that borders on Las Vegas, and it’s got a lot of high-rise hotels and glossy shopping centres. Costa Adeje is next along the coast, where you’ll find plenty of choice when it comes to four and five star hotels, plus clubs and restaurants where sophistication is key.
- If you're here for the beaches but you want to avoid the crowds, you’d be better off considering the centres on the south-east coast. El Medáno is a good place to start, with its gorgeous, natural beaches, perfectly positioned to catch the trade winds. This makes it a well known spot for surfers and kitesurfers, but less well known and less developed generally, so it’s got a great bohemian, laid-back vibe. It’s also a beautiful spot with two of Tenerife's largest beaches - split dramatically in the middle by a volcanic cone.
- Los Gigantes, on the western coast is named for the giant cliffs that rise behind it. It’s sandy, beautiful, and fairly quiet, but another good spot to consider if you’re looking for the perfect spot for an active beach break.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the island's capital and, while most people bypass it entirely in their rush to the beach, it’s a handsome, bustling port, with brightly painted buildings historic architecture, and a very Spanish flavour. This is the place to stay if you're interesting in a sunny, beach-y city break; there are art galleries, interesting little museums, grand plazas, botanical gardens, excellent local restaurants and sophisticated boutiques. In addition to cultural activities Santa Cruz also has a few nice beaches, plus it’s friendly, and really easy to get around.
- On the northern coast, spread across hills that slope gracefully into the sea, is Puerto de la Cruz, once a spa town genteel enough to host cultured Victorian ladies, and now Tenerife’s real charmer. The port still feeds the town and the excellent restaurants, there are safe swimming beaches, botanical gardens and parks, churches, and a leafy central plaza. There’s also a large zoo.
- If you’re here to climb the island’s dramatic volcanic heart, El Teide, and maybe do some other walking in the interior, you probably want to stay in the Parquet Nacional del Teide, or in one of the towns on its edge: Vilafor or Las Rosas. The other great destination for walkers is the Parque Rural de Anaga, a really exotic landscape ripe for exploration.
Tenerife is perennially popular: when the trend for all-inclusive holidays wane, there’s a rise in boutique hotels, guesthouses, farm-stays and ecologically friendly accommodation, and vice versa. This small sunny island with its gorgeous beaches will always have a lot of appeal. Which means some of our recommendations for the best places to stay on Tenerife do book out in advance.
The Best Places to Stay on Tenerife
For a Beach Hotel
- For seaside opulence involving palm trees, pillars and palatial rooms, there’s nowhere like the Grand Hotel el Mirador. This level of fanciness may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but there’s such an elegant timelessness to it that it could easily be a Hollywood film set from the 40s, or the palace of an Arabian prince. It’s not though, it’s a five star hotel on the Cost Adeje, with 120 rooms and suites, an extensive spa, three restaurants and a heavenly beach. The service is excellent too.
- Just across the road from the sand, the Sandos San Blas Nature Resort offers the sort of scale that means there’s something here for everyone, and a room configuration to make even larger families feel very comfortable. You’re on the water, and there’s a host of watersport facilities including diving and snorkelling. Plus there’s a boating lake, a golf course, and an elegant landscaped pool, there are tennis courts, mountain bikes, a kids club and yoga classes. And you’re within the San Blas Nature Reserve, so the setting is idyllic.
- Jardines des Nivaria is on the Costa Adeje, right on the water, in a really beautiful spot. It’s large, 271 rooms, which are smartly decorated, with tiled floors, wood wall panels, modern art and private balconies. There’s an impressive spa, a huge landscaped pool, and a ‘collection’ of bars and restaurants — several have wonderful views of the Costa.
- If you’re really looking for the classic Tenerife Beach Break Experience, consider the sprawling Villa Cortes in Playa de las Américas, which has just about everything we can imagine a beach resort might need. Including vibrant, opulent, Moroccan-esque interiors, spa with all the trimmings, private hot tubs, sun terraces with Balinese beds, a huge range of room sizes and configurations, six restaurants, a beach club with private cabanas, four lively bars, one of them on the beach, and waterfalls built into the pool landscaping.
Luxurious Escapes on Tenerife
- For romance amongst Balinese-style decor in a peaceful, golf course-adjacent spot on the Costa Adeje, you’ll be wanting the Royal Gardens Villas & Spa. It sounds quite niche when you say it like that, but this collection of villas, each uniquely and luxurious decorated, and with their own private pools, is a really relaxed and intimate hideaway, with tranquil views and a deluxe spa. It sounds like a honeymoon hotel, and while, with its cocktail bar and hotel yacht, it makes a great honeymoon choice, it’s also great for families, with huge family suites and a babysitting service available. The restaurant is gourmet.
- The Hacienda del Conde is close to Tenerife’s north western coastline, by Buenavista del Norte and the Buenavista Golf Club. This isn’t a spot many visitors see, but it certainly makes for a spectacular backdrop to the hotel and golf course, which faces out to sea, just like the Hacienda’s vast pool complex. There are 117 plus rooms and suites, three restaurants, the pool complex, an extensive spa and no kids.
- The Hotel San Roque is an 18th century palace turned boutique bolthole in the sleepy fishing village of Garachico, and is the perfect place to come to relax. There are just 16 rooms and suites, arranged around an elegant courtyard, which is where you’ll find the pool and excellent new restaurant.
- Tucked away on Tenerife’s lesser-visited north coast Jardin de la Paz is a great luxury retreat for those wanting independence, offering both apartments or self-catering villas with elegant, fully equipped kitchens. Cool and stylish, with private terraces and a choice of pools, this is a great escape, whoever your travelling companions are.
For a Luxury Resort
- The Royal Hideaway Corales Beach is indulgent and stylish. It might not be entirely hidden — it’s quite large, and white, in a contemporary carving arc shape, which sits nicely against the sea views, and means that many of the 121 rooms and suites have ocean views from their large private terraces and balconies. Inside it’s all white-on-white decor, with funky fittings, and there’s a choice of restaurants, and an incredible rooftop bar. Along with an infinity pool, and indoor pool and a rooftop pool, and a spa that offers first-class wellness packages. No kids, I’m afraid.
- In about the middle of the western coastline, above the busiest section, but still benefitting from the beautiful beaches, the Red Level Gran Melia Palacio de Isora is a honeymoon dream of a resort, with chic white-on-white rooms, some with private pools or hot tubs, a 24hour butler service, eight bars, a superb spa and a handful of restaurants. There’s a private beach in front of the hotel, but a lagoon-style infinity pool too. And many, many hammocks and canopied day beds.
Off the beaten track
- The Parador de las Canadas del Teide is the only hotel on the island which is actually situated within a nature reserve. So it’s about as off-the-beaten-track as you can get. In addition to the spectacular views of the Teide cone, the Chaorra cone and the White Mountain, the clean air, and the incredible terrain that starts right from the door of the hotel, this 25 room hotel has simple, but charming, decor, a gym and pool and an excellent restaurant.
- Small and delightful with it, the Hotel Emblematico Casa Casilda is tucked away on the north eastern coast, back from the water, and outside a town called Tacoronte. It has just five minimalist rooms with white walls, big windows, wooden floors, and careful splashes of colour and modern art. Tranquil, and also great value, this is a great choice if you’re planning on staying a bit longer and seeing more of the island. They include breakfast in the price, and you can take it in the lush gardens if the weather’s fine.
Family Friendly Favourites
- We’re opening with a five star option, Puerto de la Cruz’s Hotel Botanico. It’s in the centre of town, but tall enough so that it does have sea views from some of its 252 rooms and suites, and views of Mt. Teide from others, and we like it because it’s spacious and great value. The decor is simple, by Spanish standards, which means there’s quite a bit of red and gold, and some of the rooms have private sea-view balconies and hot tubs. There’s a huge tropical garden with a pool, an award winning spa, four different restaurants on site, and a kid’s club.
- Our second recommendation is another beachside stunner: Bahia del Duque, a real fantasy getaway, with architecture that looks as if it was designed by Walt Disney, lush, tropical gardens and a private beach. There are 356 rooms, suites and private villas, with plenty of choice for families, and so many facilities that it would take about ten days to work through them all. Especially relevant to families is the playground, babysitting facilities and kid’s club, but they also offer horse riding, tennis, ping pong, billiards and a myriad of watersports.
- Roca Nivaria is on the same stretch of coast as many of the biggest, busiest feeling resorts, but it’s at the top end, and the vibe is much more relaxed. The beach is just as perfect, though, and the hotel really takes advantage of it, with stunning sea views from the large private balconies of its 298 rooms and suites. The decor is minimalist, yet cosy, and there’s a great range of family suites. Plus a kids club, mini golf course and putting green, a playground, archery facilities, beach volleyball, tennis, and a lift down to the hotel’s sandy cove, so you don’t have to listen to any moaning as you come back up.
- For great value and a rural, mountainous setting, there’s La Casona del Patio, which sits on the grounds of a 17th century manor house, which also has stables, a small museum, and a restaurant. Bookended by the beauty of the Teno Mountains and the Chinyero Nature Reserve, there’s plenty of space for running around and exploring. The 20 comfortable rooms boast a lovely blend of wooden vaulted ceilings, stone floors, funky furniture and antiques. And the seafood restaurant serves wonderful Canarian classics.
Hotels for Walkers
- In a wonderful, mountainous spot, near Teide National Park, the Hotel Villalba enjoys some really spectacular views, perfect for planning your next adventure, or for admiring your walking routes post-trek. Most of the 27 rooms have private balconies and simple decor, and there’s a shaded pool and deluxe wellness centre, with a sauna and hot spring. The gardens are lovely too.
Tenerife’s Best Value Hotels
- The Hotel Emblematico San Marcos is in a quiet town not far from Garachico, and is small and full of character. Dating from the 18th century, this six room property is about as traditional as you can get on Tenerife, with tiled floors, traditional Spanish antiques and original art works. In addition to the charming old world restaurant, the public areas also include a ‘piano room’.
- Another small charmer, the Hotel Rural el Navio is lent privacy by the fact that it’s surrounded by banana plantations, but through the palms are sea views. There are just eight rooms, simple, but charming, some with balconies, and there’s a beautiful terrace and a pool. Adults only.
- The Hotel el Patio is a good rural pick, set in lush grounds, close to the beach and several nature reserves, but also not far from Garachico. A restored period property, with traditional charm and decor: think exposed beams, tiled floors and antiques, and a fab. green and white facade. There’s a pool set in lovely gardens, and 26 rooms, with the Superior Rooms sleeping up to four.
Prefer an Apartment or Villa?
- If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner booking.com.
- Tenerife is large enough, and popular enough, to warrant two airports, Tenerife North, formerly Los Rodeos, in the north and Tenerife South, formerly Reina Sofia, in the south. The budget airlines tend to use Tenerife South, but there are excellent connections from the UK and other European destinations into both airports.
- If you want to hire a car - which we strongly advise if you’re staying on Tenerife and you want to really see the island - we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Sunny and warm for almost 365 days of each year, Tenerife’s subtropical climate is one of the reasons it’s such a popular year round destination. You can still swim in the ocean during December and January and there’s blue skies and mild weather. Because of this Tenerife’s busiest season is between November and March. Summer is the other peak time.
Still not sure where to stay in Tenerife?
- You could refine your search to our recommendations for 13 of the Best Beach Hotels on Tenerife, 13 of the Best Luxury Hotels on Tenerife or 8 of the Best Family Friendly Hotels on Tenerife.
- Or you could expand your search to include all the best places to stay on the Canary Islands.
- Alternatively, contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Tenerife
Best Hotels in Tenerife
Hotel Emblematico San Agustin Tenerife 8 rooms from €73Local exploring - Ideally positioned to explore the town on foot.Sights nearby - Visit the 16th century Church of San Marcos and admire the carvings and relics.Great walks - Take long walks in the picturesque surrounding countryside.Full of character
Hotel Rural Victoria La Orotava, Tenerife 14 rooms from €78Value chicLocal markets - Traditional fiestas of Corpus, with their carpets of flowers, the Baile de Magos and the romería of San Isidro.Great walks - Fantastic walking and hiking countryTraditional
Hotel Emblematico San Marco Icod, Tenerife 6 rooms from €80Local exploring - Perfect for exploring Icod de los Vinos and the surrounding coastline from a hotel steeped in Canarian history.Local markets - Explore the local market of Icod de los Vino and pick up some regional treats to bring home.Great walks - Go walking in Teide National Park, home to Spain's highest mountain.Sights nearby - Take a day trip to the picturesque seaside village of Garachico.
A characterful 18th century hotel, worlds away from your usual Tenerife soulless resort. The rooms are furnished with bespoke interiors, antique beds and tasteful artwork. The piano room and delightful restaurant exude an undeniable sense of old world glamour. A place of heritage and history. See More
Laguna Nivaria 38201 San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife 79 rooms from €82Private Hot Tub - The Nivaria suite comes with its own private hot tubSpa - The hotel has great health & fitness facilitiesSights nearby - Located in La Laguna old town
Located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of La Laguna's old town, this 16th century mansion will be of great interest to anyone who likes a bit of history. Traditional, smart rooms and suites, good spa facility, and organic local cuisine. A good choice for those looking for a bit more than a beach! See More
La Bodega San Miguel, Tenerife 4 rooms from €85Local exploring - La Bodega is ideally located for exploring both beaches and inland Tenerife.Great walks - There is superb walkling and hiking for all abillities in the Teide National park and the hills around San MiguelFishing - April to September are good months for deep sea fishingSwimming Pool - Outdoor heated saltwater pool which is open year round
Charming collection of four self catering cottages in the pretty town of San Miguel. Interiors are elegant and cottages are very well equipped. Communal garden with saltwater pool, barbecue area and terraces for sun bathing or dining. A quiet getaway with easy access to all Tenerife's best bits. See More
Hotel el Patio Garachico, Tenerife 26 rooms from €95Value chicSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorTraditionalGreat walks - Good for walkers.Recommended by - I Escape, Sawdays
La Casona del Patio Santiago del Teide, Tenerife 20 rooms from €98Local exploring - Off the beaten track, ideal for exploring the stunning surrounding coastline, Teno Mountains and Chinyero Nature Reserve.Families - With family rooms, a special kids menus, and plenty of room for running around, it's perfect for a family holiday.Great walks - There are plenty of beautiful options for walking in the nearby Teno Mountains and Chinyero Nature ReserveSights nearby - Visit the stunning seaside village of Garachico, once submerged in lava.
A quaint and easy-going hotel, set in a restored 17th century manor house. The comfortable rooms boast a lovely blend of wooden vaulted ceilings, stone floors, funky furniture and antiques. Enjoy traditional recipes at the tasty seafood restaurant brimming with character and unpretentious charm. See More
Hotel Alhambra La Orotava, Tenerife 5 rooms from €99Sights nearby - Situated in La Orotava's Old TownSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolFull of characterLocal markets - Good for local colour.
A gorgeous townhouse in the city centre. A beautiful white building with a balustraded courtyard and chequered marble floor. Huge light filled rooms with balconies and stunning views. Surrounded by beaches and natural parks. A great choice for a beach holiday, excellent value. See More
Hotel Emblematico Casa Casilda Tenerife 5 rooms from €99Hideaway - Tucked away in Tacoronte, on the less touristy North coast of Tenerife, with simple and chic rooms overlooking lush gardens.Sights nearby - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site San Cristóbal De La Laguna Old Town.Great walks - Wander the lush gardens or take a stroll into the lovely countryside.
A delightful hotel away from the resort-dominated south of the island. The rooms are refreshingly stripped back with simple furnishings and tasteful modern art. Go horse riding or chance your arm at windsurfing. Both tranquil and cost-effective, it's ideal for a relaxing holiday. See More
Hotel Rural El Navio Alcalá, Tenerife 8 rooms from €100Views - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorBack to NatureTraditional
La laguna Gran Hotel La Laguna, Tenerife 123 rooms from €101Foodies - Dine in the superb Michelin-starred Nub restaurant which merges Chilean, Italian and traditional Tinerfeño cuisine.Local exploring - Perfectly positioned in the heart of the UNESCO Heritage site of La Laguna.Sights nearby - Visit the majestic La Laguna cathedral.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A chic property offering style and comfort in the heart of historic La Laguna. Interiors mix traditional Canarian architecture with boutique design to great effect. Housing the Michelin-star Nub restaurant and just steps from many of the city's main attractions makes this an attractive choice. See More
MC San Agustin Tenerife 4 rooms from €105Local exploring - Located in the heart of historic La Laguna offering easy access to the many attractions on the island.Full of characterTraditionalSpa
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide La Orotava, Tenerife 25 rooms from €110Views - Wonderful panoramic views of the Teide cone, the Chaorra crater, and the White Mountain.Sights nearby - The botanical garden in Puerto de la Cruz.Back to NatureBirdwatching - Good birding near the hotel.
Gara Hotel Rural Garachico, Tenerife 16 rooms from €110Local exploring - The perfect base for exploring the historic, enchanting village of Garachico, as well as the surrounding countryside.Sights nearby - Explore the charming seaside village of Icod de los Vinos, famous for its wine and its ancient dragon tree.Local markets - Explore the charming market of Garachico and pick up some local produce.Great walks - Go walking for a day in the stunning Teide National Park.
A charming seaside hotel in the village of Garachico. The comfortable and characterful rooms are individually furnished with antique decor. Explore the quaint village with its peaceful squares and natural saltwater bathing pools. In the evening, enjoy a beer on the terrace soaking up sea views. See More
La Quinta Roja Garachico, Tenerife 16 rooms from €110Sights nearby - Situated in the centre of old GarachicoSailing - Can be booked nearby.Local markets - Good for local colour.TraditionalRecommended by - Sawdays, CN Traveller
Hotel Villalba Vilaflor, Tenerife 27 rooms from €125Total relaxation - With a deluxe wellness centre, sauna, hot spring bath, lovely gardens and an outdoor pool, it's the perfect spot to unwind.Back to Nature - Set high in the mountains on Tenerife, just on the edge of the Teide National Park, it's removed from the tourist bustle.Great walks - Tucked away in this stunning landscape there are loads of walking routes around El Teide and beyond.Restrictions on children - Adult only.
Hotel Villalba is a relaxing hillside retreat set in the mountains near the Teide National Park. The rooms are modestly decorated and feature attached balconies with great views out over the surrounding valley. Explore the nearby UNESCO World Heritage El Teide and its lunar landscape. See More
Isla Baja Suites Garachico, Tenerife 7 rooms from €130Romantic Break - With beautiful Canarian style suites overlooking the sea, and only one minute from the beach, it's perfect for a romantic break.Sights nearby - Explore charming Garachico with its natural salt-water pools, a castle, traditional buildings and tranquil squares.Great walks - Make the most of the beautiful walking routes in the nearby Teide National Park.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
A charming hotel perfectly positioned, right on the sea in Garachico. The individually decorated suites are comfortable and reflect a distinctly Canarian feel. Hire a bicycle and journey along the stunning coastline or explore the delightful Garachico. Perfect for a family holiday to Tenerife. See More
Atlantic Mirage Suites & Spa Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife 178 rooms from €152Total relaxation - A tranquil space boasting luxurious accommodation, a fabulous spa and enormous swimming pool.Great walks - Take a stroll through the beautiful French-influenced 18th-century gardens, Jardín Victoria.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRestrictions on children - Adult only
Following a recent refurbishment the Atlantic Mirage offers chic contemporary accommodation and superb wellness facilities. Light and airy rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, soft grey hues and indulgent bathrooms. An adult only property designed to completely unwind in. See More
Hotel Tigaiga Santa Cruz de Tenerife 84 rooms from €133Local exploring - Just a 15-minute walk to the resort, beaches and buses which take you to places of interest on the islandSights nearby - Check out the man-made marvels in Playa de las AmericasSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolLocal markets - Good for local colour.
A gorgeous hotel surrounded by a tropical garden with a lovely pool. Modern, sleek interiors have accents of bright greens or blues, while the smart rooms and apartments are fresh with large, bold wildlife photography adorning the walls and terraces. The fine dining restaurant is a real plus. See More
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf San Miguel de Abona, Tenerife 281 rooms from €136Active HolidayFamiliesSwimming Pool - Five adult and three children's poolsKayaking - On the boating lakeRecommended by - CN Traveller
Roca Nivaria Santa Cruz de Tenerife 298 rooms from €137Total relaxation - A beach front property complete with an excellent spa. The perfect place to get away from it all.Families - Great choice of family suites plus kid's club, mini golf, playground and much more for all ages.Kids Club - Catering for ages 0-12 you'll find a mini club and separate babies club.Romantic - Good for couples.
A luxury hotel boasting stunning sea views. True to its five star accolade find every conceivable wish provided on site from exquisite cuisine to putting green. Grown up rooms are minimalistic yet cosy and feature large private balconies. Just a two minute walk from the beach. Fabulous. See More
Grand Hotel Mencey Santa Cruz de Tenerife 261 rooms from €146Families - With family rooms, babysitting services, and a lagoon style pool, it's perfect for a family holiday.Local exploring - Perfect for exploring Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the surrounding coastline.Great walks - Make the most of the excellent walking in García Sanabria Park.Sights nearby - Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is four miles away.
A stylish, modern hotel set in the midst of Tenerife's capital. It's architectural style is an evocation of colonial times, yet inside the rooms are minimalist and comfortable. Relax by the expansive lagoon pool or hit the roulette tables in the hotel's casino. Luxury at a low price. See More
Hotel Botanico Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife 252 rooms from €165Views - Fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Mount TeideBeach Life5* Luxury - Very high service standards.City StyleRecommended by - CN Traveller
A FIve Star spa hotel in the city centre with lovely sea views, excellent restaurants, kids club, penthouse suites, and botanical gardens. Simple yet elegant rooms and suites have private balconies, some with hot tubs, all the mod cons, and far reaching views out to sea. A luxury beach holiday. See More
Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Adeje, Tenerife 457 rooms from €185Total relaxation - Unwind in style with an extensive range of bars and restaurants, a deluxe spa and even a rooftop pool and nudist area!Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Private Hot TubSpa
An impressive grand hotel just a short stroll from the beach. The modern rooms are built to maximise comfort and many boast great views of the sea. Relax by one of the hotel's pools or wander down to the beach before choosing from three restaurants and three bars in the evening. Five-star quality. See More
La Malvasia Santa Cruz de Tenerife 15 rooms from €185Country Escape - With its glorious sundeck, pool and garden, with the beach not far away, this is ideal for a sun-filled, easy holidayGreat walks - Go for leisurely evening strolls around the picturesque local villageSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolBirdwatching - Good birding near the hotel.Recommended by - I Escape
Charming cottages surrounded by a lovely garden, terraces and an indulgent pool. Bright kitchens are well-equipped, the spacious lounges feature wood-burners, terracotta tiled floors and exposed beams. The generous rooms are traditionally styled and cosy. A family-friendly gem. See More
Jardines de Nivaria Tenerife 271 rooms from €198Total relaxation - From spa to an enormous outdoor pool this is a space designed for unwinding.Beach Life - Just a short walk from a stunning sandy beach.Romantic - Good for couples.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
A five star luxury hotel with an unbeatable location on the seafront of the Costa Adeje. Smart rooms are contemporary in style with tiled floors, modern art and private balconies. Unwind by the stunning pool or in the spoiling spa. A collection of excellent bars and restaurants. Very chic. See More
Jardin de la Paz Tenerife from €230Value chic - The chic villas and studios offer great value and independent travel, surrounded by lush gardens and lovely sea views.Total relaxation - On the north coast away from the hustle and bustle of Tenerife's resorts, perfect for relaxing in the sun.Surfing - There are some great surfing beaches on the surrounding coastline.Great walks - Take great walking routes with the hotel's own hiking guide.Recommended by - I Escape
Nestled into the lesser travelled North coast of Tenerife, Jardin de la Paz offers luxury ocean facing apartments and villas. The villas are beautifully decorated and fitted with fully equipped kitchens. Luxuriate by one of the lovely swimming pools or lounge in the exotic garden. See More
Hotel San Roque Garachico, Tenerife 16 rooms from €234In/by a Nature Reserve - Teno Rural Park, Forest Crown Nature Park, Chinyero Special Nature Reserve.Honeymoons - The hotel's facilites make this a bolthole for honemooners.Active Holiday - The mountains and beaches provide a plethora of sports.WellbeingRecommended by - I Escape, Sawdays, CN Traveller
A chic 18th century palace come designer renovation nestled in the sleepy fishing village of Garachico. An oasis of calm and relaxation with lots of beach and mountain activities on the other. Boutique rooms combine traditional and new, excellent restaurant, and small pool. See More
Hacienda del Conde Tenerife 117 rooms from €240Romantic Break - With intimate luxurious suites, an extensive range of restaurants and an adults only policy it's perfect for a romantic break.Total relaxation - Soak up the soothing seculuded atmosphere, excellent service and deluxe spa with a range of treatments.Sights nearby - Visit the picturesque seaside village of Garachico, five miles from the hotel.Sailing - Sail around the coastline to the stunning cliffs of Los Gigantes.
A fabulous five-star hotel off the Tenerife tourist trail. With plush rooms, three restaurants, two swimming pools and an extensive spa, it caters to all preferences. Golfers will cherish the superb Ballesteros designed course facing the sea. Adults only - perfect excuse to leave kids at home. See More
Baobab Suites Costa Adeje, Tenerife 125 rooms from €257Families - The freedom of an apartment, combined with the luxury of a hotel, with free kids club, children's menu and year round sun.Romantic Break - Pamper yourselves with deluxe seafacing suites, boasting decked balconies, private pools, hot tubs and excellent food.Great walks - Take a day trip to El Teide, a magnificent natural park full of great walking trails.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - I Escape
A spectacular ultra-modern hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje. The suites boast cutting-edge contemporary design features, minimalist furnishings and chic white colour schemes. Relax by the pristine swimming pools or enjoy cosmopolitan Canarian cuisine. A suave seaside escape. See More
Villa Cortes Playa de la Américas, Tenerife 151 rooms from €286Beach Life - Just a five minutes walk from the beach, with a funky beach bar, a beach club restaurant and sun terraces with Balinese beds.Honeymoons - A vibrant and opulent escape, filled with Arabic tiles, romantic courtyards, fragrant gardens and plush suites.Great walks - Make the most of the picturesque walking routes along the surrounding coastline.Romantic - Good for couples.
Villa Cortes is a vision of luxury in Playas de las Americas, equipped with all the bells and whistles of a five-star resort. All your culinary needs are met by six restaurants and a further four bars add a bit of kick to the atmosphere. A place to relax, whether it's on the beach or in the spa. See More
Las Madrigueras Tenerife 57 rooms from €310Country Escape - Set on an attractive golf course just 20 minutes' walk from the beach, this lush green area is ideal for a quiet retreatSailing - Explore the coast by boat to discover some amazing quiet spotsRestrictions on children - 16-year olds plus are welcomedSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Set in a gorgeous terracotta-coloured collonaded building with a pool and a neat little spa, surrounded by a lush golf course. Marble-clad interiors are cool and stylish, while the luxurious rooms are bright and spacious and feature private terraces. The top-notch cuisine seals the deal. See More
Royal Hideaway Corales Suites Tenerife 109 rooms from €321Hideaway - A luxury getaway on a quiet part of the island.Swimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor poolsViews - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach La Caleta, Tenerife 121 rooms from €360Spa breaks - The hotel offers a fantastic spa, with individual suites, infinity pool and a range of high-quality treatments and classesBeach Life - Tenerife is renowned for its beautiful long sandy beaches and clear blue watersSwimming Pool - Indoor pool, rooftop and infinity poolRestrictions on children - Children not allowedRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A luxury sea side spot in popular Tenerife. Chic rooms are decorated with white on white style and modern fittings, and all have large private terraces. With a handful of restaurants, first-class wellness packages, infinity pool and incredible rooftop, an indulgent stay is guaranteed. See More
Grand Hotel El Mirador Costa Adeje, Tenerife 120 rooms from €386Romantic Break - With luxurious Arabian nights style suites overlooking the sea, and an excellent restaurant, it's ideal for a romantic getaway.Total relaxation - A sublime spa, combined with unbeatable service and indulgent interiors make for a pampering beach holiday.Surfing - Try your hand at catching some waves on the beach infront of the hotel.Fishing - The hotel will happily organise sea fishing trips.
Opulence and luxury reign supreme at the Grand Hotel El Mirador, resembling something off the set from Alibaba. With palatial rooms, an extensive spa, three restaurants, a heavenly beach nearby, it's hard to argue with the quality of service on offer. Five-star excellence. See More
Ritz Carlton Abama Guía de Isora, Tenerife 461 rooms from €406Foodies - The hotel offers ten restaurants with MB having two michelin stars, and the Japanese Kabuki has been awarded one michel star.Hideaway - A secluded clifftop property overlooking a banana plantation and the neighbouring island of La Gomera.Views - Great views from hotelFour poster beds - For romantics.
A spectacular, Moorish-inspired five-star resort overlooking the Atlantic. Plush Colonial-style rooms with private balconies and pampering en suites. The hotel covers all the bases with ten restaurants, a deluxe spa, a championship golf course and much more. An opulent escape. See More
Red Level Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Alcalá, Tenerife 110 rooms from €420Romantic Break - An adults only relaxing haven, with hammam, nightclub, hot tub, spa, an extensive range of restaurants and 24 hour butlers!!Beach Life - One minute walk from the the manicured sands of Playa Jaquita, with plenty of watersports and stunning views of the bay.Surfing - The surrounding coastline is great for surfing, grab a board and catch some waves!Private Hot Tub - Some rooms come with large private terrace with outdoor whirlpool bathtub
Luxury abounds at this edge of the Atlantic hotel. It's home to a wealth of riches with chic rooms, eight bars, a superb spa and a handful of restaurants. Luxuriate by the lagoon-style infinity pool or on the beach in front of the hotel. Attentive 24hr private butlers gives it all a personal touch. See More
Bahia Del Duque Costa Adeje, Tenerife 356 rooms from €503Families - Family heaven, with huge private villas, a playground, a pool and babysitting, as well as a range of bars and spa treatments.Beach Life - With direct private access to the whole of the Del Duque beach, on the most exclusive stretch of the Costa Adeje.Great walks - Take a walk through the extensive botanical gardens and down to the beach.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Royal Gardens Villas & Spa Adeje, Tenerife from €537Total relaxation - With a deluxe spa and massage treatment as well as private villas with pools, it's perfect for a relaxing break in the sun.Honeymoons - Intimate Balinese-style villas with private pools and incredible views, perfect for romantic escape.Swimming Pool - All the villas have their own private pool, though the smaller ones are little plunge poolsSailing - Visit Los Gigantes cliffs, the perfect backdrop for a boat trip.Recommended by - Tablet
The Royal Gardens Villas combine luxury and intimacy, on the Costa Adeje. Each villa is uniquely decorated with ornate Balinese style furnishings, flowing drapes, and plush carpets. Indulge yourself at the atmospheric cocktail bar, Spanish restaurant or deluxe spa. An tranquil coastal gem. See More